Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Something a client said recently...
(16-11-2011, 23:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: What is protein power? I lost an half a stone in the last 5 days. I did take the scales from home to the apartment with the intention of bringing them to London with me, as I'm a tad obsessed now, but I left them in the kitchen!!!! Still I've walked miles and miles and miles today and had 2 shag fests, so hopefully that will make up for me possibly going over board on veg today. I've kept to the diet though, so day six gets a tic.

Oh and I had a guy today who specifically asked if I had a big bottom, as that is what he wanted and of course I said yes. Seems he was not disappointed, as he wanted to book me again before I left, but tomorrow is my last day of working so a bit too soon. He was lovely too, very buff and young. Hopefully I'll see him in Euston. I doubt I'll have lost enough for him to be disappointed by then lol.

Protein Power... I have a thread on here with that title... Somewhere? Basically it's the mid point between Atkins and Dukan... Less carbs than Dukan and more than Atkins... Works for me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something a client said recently... - by DivineMissG - 17-11-2011, 21:14
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 18-11-2011, 20:21
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-11-2011, 09:17