Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Something a client said recently...
What is protein power? I lost an half a stone in the last 5 days. I did take the scales from home to the apartment with the intention of bringing them to London with me, as I'm a tad obsessed now, but I left them in the kitchen!!!! Still I've walked miles and miles and miles today and had 2 shag fests, so hopefully that will make up for me possibly going over board on veg today. I've kept to the diet though, so day six gets a tic.

Oh and I had a guy today who specifically asked if I had a big bottom, as that is what he wanted and of course I said yes. Seems he was not disappointed, as he wanted to book me again before I left, but tomorrow is my last day of working so a bit too soon. He was lovely too, very buff and young. Hopefully I'll see him in Euston. I doubt I'll have lost enough for him to be disappointed by then lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something a client said recently... - by English Kate - 16-11-2011, 23:12
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 18-11-2011, 20:21
RE: Something a client said recently... - by kinkydirtybitch - 19-11-2011, 09:17