Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

At what age did you lose your virginity?
(15-11-2011, 11:36)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: I knew this had to be a 'Heather' one even before I looked.

I'll pass. I don't think a competition to see who was youngest and where it happened is appropriate and in my eyes it is very personal. Infact in some cases I would be ashamed to admit the answer. Being sexually active at a very young age is really not something to be proud of.

Proud of being Raped at 12 yeah!!!
Really I was sexually active at 14 due to being bullied, trying to fit in!
And turned in to a right slut Smile
Well you do due to a shit childhood thinkin its normal for a man to hit a women and do what he wants!!

At 16 all Changed!!!
Happy Now!

Thats why I can do a Young skool girl roleplay as Myself bcs well if u look at outside at 16yrs old dressin like mini-sluts and bein a Slut, and at 18 workin as a full time slut now!

Its not a Competition unless u want it to be!

Just relax and be open minded you might be Loved more Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what age did you lose your virginity? - by Heather_Edwards - 15-11-2011, 15:00
RE: At what age did you lose your virginity? - by davidseven - 15-11-2011, 23:23
RE: At what age did you lose your virginity? - by davidseven - 16-11-2011, 04:32

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Broken My 'Tweet' Virginity!!! MichelleSins 15 15,875 28-05-2011, 19:51
Last Post: English Kate