Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Discounts and disconcerted punters
(13-11-2011, 23:45)Poshprat Wrote:
(13-11-2011, 13:00)Hicky Wrote: Personally i suspect the prospect of chocolate would not maintain my attention span - but Kate if you could have some bacon gently sizzling in the corner of the bedroom and dropped a crispy bit in my mouth when I had achieved the desired results I may focus somewhat better!

Excellent idea - trouble is the bacon might end up burned. However I have an answer, some shops sell dried streaky bacon, which is yummy. I would certainly go for a strip of streaky in between efforts. The only thing is it's quite salty - would a salty tongue be unpleasant in certain places?

Salty full stop is not good lol. It can be tasted at both ends.

Sherriff, how was I dishonest to the chap? I kept my emotions and feelings to myself, but that does not mean I was dishonest. I certainly did not fake an orgasm for him and I did what he wanted and I was nice to him, as I would be with any guest. The fact that I felt uncomfortable sexually with him was not really for his consumption.

If he had out right asked me if I had enjoyed myself and I had said yes, it was great. Then I would have been telling porkies, but he did not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discounts and disconcerted punters - by davidseven - 13-11-2011, 02:57
RE: Discounts and disconcerted punters - by English Kate - 14-11-2011, 00:56