Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Discounts and disconcerted punters
(13-11-2011, 12:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(13-11-2011, 12:04)SherriffStiffy Wrote: Quoting LOLO from the 'Is age important?' thread
"every woman's body & how they liked to be touched, is different"

So while we may think a Sex School is a good idea, you could only teach what 'works' for you. Part of the great joy of meeting new people is working out what works for both of you. Communication is the first thing to work out, I have known 'blokes' who would not even know why they were being given the coins from Kate! (We can be seriously stupid us blokes!) And I have known women (working and not) who 'fake', which while understandable for WGs, this is just stupid for a 'lover' as it gives out totally the wrong message! (Bloke 'thinks' "Oh I will do that again, it obviously worked!" = RELATIONSHIP DISASTER! (It certainly fucked my marriage up, took FOUR years for her to tell me she had 'faked' and another TEN till I could give her the pleasure she deserved!))
As for being a 'good' lover, being a diligent partner helps. As anything in life you can read up on the theory, but nothing beats the 'practical' work for learning what works in THAT PARTICULAR RELATIONSHIP. Try things, and talk about them, it is all good if you listen as well as talk! It takes a great deal of effort, from two people, to make a relationship work, and communication is the key, be it spoken, written or just touches, grunts and groans, communication is KING! So each of you can try something, and in a 'good' relationship you need fear no criticism, but be generous with the praise for 'a job well done'.
So that brings me to 'frequent shagger' or 'performance related' discounts. How are you going to measure the 'performance'? What is frequent? How much discount? I know some girls say rates are non-negotiable, but some give discount for 'regulars' BUT performance? What ever next!
I suppose it all comes back to the main point for me, it is all about what works for you! It is your body Ann, you should know it best, so go with whatever is right to you!
Or not, your choice. Confused

*coughs* No they wouldn't with me as I am a good communicator and told the client exactly what the coins were for and how he could earn some. Then after every orgasm I told him he had earned another coin. It actually became quite erotic in itself.

Of course I made him work hard to earn them. I certainly was not going to give them away and I NEVER fake!

I can't help but feel this is remarkably similar to experiments with animals where, for example, squirrils are expected to find there way through a maze and solve numerous puzzles to get the prize of a nut.

Now of course most squirrils solve this sort of puzzle quickly and a rewarded with many nuts. But they have the advantage of a considerably greater attention span than then most of us men who become so easily distracted.

Personally i suspect the prospect of chocolate would not maintain my attention span - but Kate if you could have some bacon gently sizzling in the corner of the bedroom and dropped a crispy bit in my mouth when I had achieved the desired results I may focus somewhat better!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discounts and disconcerted punters - by davidseven - 13-11-2011, 02:57
RE: Discounts and disconcerted punters - by Hicky - 13-11-2011, 13:00