Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

So long, and thanks for all.....
Hi All, or more accurately Good Bye all.
As some of you may know, I have decided to give my marriage another go. Also, she I adore is committed to another, and I find her irresistible, so I have to stop seeing her too. And not being able to 'see' her, but constant reminders in here is unbearable, so though it breaks my heart, and I shall miss you all immensely, I am going to go. If anyone wants me (cheap Surveys or sound Building advice, or just general rubbish advice) she knows how to find me.
So this is my last week in here, I shall not be back after Friday (unless it all goes completely tits up, then you will never get rid of me) so I thought I would take the opportunity to say some goodbyes. To anyone not mentioned below, I think you are all great, and this has been real fun, keep on posting and setting the world to rights, or at least this little corner of it.

To my Buddies,
davidseven - Thank you for all your insights, you are blessed with true wisdom.
Tinkerbell - Keep on Smiling Girl, you a ray of Sunshine in a world that needs more Fairies!
Freddo - Mind your meds, pester your Doctor to sort them out PROPERLY, and look after yourself!
Emily of Halifax - Who the hell needs to cook, what you do is SOO much better! LOL.
PoshPrat - Thank you for taking over my 'foot in mouth' status, I am glad to see your getting over it though, and I trust you will help the next poor fool who crosses one of the girls!
FetishBootSlut - Subtle you ain't but wonderful, defo! Keep on surprising everyone!
A Bloke - Keep on making everyone laugh, humour is the greatest healer, honest.
DivineMissG - Keep on posting, you have been a great source of new views, even the old pink one! And your professional advice could be just what we all need!
CurvaceousKate - thank you for all your advice, I should have taken some of it sooner,and shall miss your 'gentle' tones. LOL, Keep looking after yourself, and us all.
Monty69 - I shall miss the banter Friend, Cool I hope everything comes up roses for you, stick with the diets, they are doing a power of good, I understand, but don't let any 'hiccups' get you down, you are a great bloke.

And SassyAnn - You know how I feel!Blush
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!

Messages In This Thread
So long, and thanks for all..... - by digger1967a - 07-11-2011, 15:46
RE: So long, and thanks for all..... - by davidseven - 07-11-2011, 15:53
RE: So long, and thanks for all..... - by monty69 - 07-11-2011, 18:57
RE: So long, and thanks for all..... - by monty69 - 07-11-2011, 19:05