Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate?
(02-11-2011, 17:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I can see where you are coming from Linzi, although my lookalike footballer was already coming to the conclusion that he had to take more of a backseat with his work and is in the process of training someone up to manage the jobs that they do, so he can have more time for a relationship. Perhaps all he needs is the right woman to take that final step.

Mid 40s, solvent, own home, self employed and doing well. If I was a Newcastle lass I might be tempted.

Kate you forgot to mention that horrible Geordie accent. If you think the scottish accent is hard to understand, its not half as bad as a Geordie accent or for that matter a Scouse one .............. reminds me of fingernails being drawn down a blackboard. If anyone is old enough to remember that ..............

I'll still pass on that guy too .................. and having all those qualities doesnt always make them a good partner. Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by kinkydirtybitch - 30-10-2011, 08:02
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by davidseven - 01-11-2011, 19:24
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by Lady_Lust_XXX - 02-11-2011, 21:42