Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate?
(30-10-2011, 06:07)monty69 Wrote: For me, I have had all three emotions at times in the past. I like to think I have got them all more or less under control these days. I would include a fourth which might be a combiniation of more than one of the above and that is fondness. Apart from lust with the ladies I meet, there is also a fondness that I have and hopefully have reciprocated.

Monty I think you hit the nail on the head for more than me when you mentioned the word 'fondness'. Yes that is a very good word for how I feel about many of my clients.

I could NEVER use the word LUST or LOVE for a client for the time I spend with a client although it can also be described as personal it is also simply A BUSINESS TRANSACTION between two people (usually).

Any signs for me, of a client showing any feelings apart from fondness then I will not continue to see them. Sure it is par for the course with our jobs that guys can form an infatuation and in many cases 'cross the line' but it is our job to ensure it is quashed at the very beginning and if this doesnt happen to stop seeing the client. Not everything in prossying is nice and this is one of the situations we have to deal with that isnt. Well IMO anyway. Its not always nice having to say goodbye to someone you have grown fond of.

I'm glad others have the same feelings as me.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by kinkydirtybitch - 30-10-2011, 08:02
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by Lady_Lust_XXX - 30-10-2011, 11:21
RE: Infatuation/Lust/Love - How do you differentiate? - by davidseven - 01-11-2011, 19:24