Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is your definition of being shy?
(21-07-2011, 14:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lolo I see what you are saying, so it's not about being shy, as much as controlling your environment for your own comfort zone? I would not have liked lots of people taking notes and watching if my son was being stitched up either. I think they took a liberty with you on that one. One person is enough to be a witness if that is the problem.

true when u are stuck laying their your legs up in stirrups its embarassing at the best of times, they were there to count every stitch i received, even if i had have been older i think i would have still felt the same

yes im selfish that way i do like to control my own comforts zones, it bugs my family friends etc ... that i never ring for a chat or anything

im just a quiet person always will be, i would say im a confident person as i know exactly what im good at (which in my old job was a fault as it meant i got landed with more stuff)

sexually im confident as i know what i like & what i dont, also confident in what i can give to the person im intimate with, i do have some FR's saying im shy too start with but i know why that is

i get over excited at the anticipation especially as the booking gets closer i have to make myself cum before, then by the time they enter im on that high a sexual rush they usually just get a hi, last thing on my mind is offering a drink, i just want them to get their clothes off so i can touch before i burst with excitement

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by abcdef - 21-07-2011, 15:01
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 13:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:13
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:28
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 15:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by monty69 - 22-07-2011, 17:09
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 04:31
RE: What is your definition of being shy? - by davidseven - 06-08-2011, 11:37