Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Crappy advice, from odd people!
So, I'm posting on some forums. Right? Then they didn't offer any good advice. I also took offense to them saying my sis ain't a good parent. What the fuck? Confused

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=168157
Struggling to understand what this has to do with adultwork.
Sorry, but I'm struggling to understood why Pedro has been allowed back on the site after being recently banned
Members can get a couple of warning bans/suspensions before being booted for good. I dare say he isn't far off another one lol.
Pedro it's never a good idea to start linking to private life stuff, also do you ever find anyone helpful and supportive?

I thought the responses (which I've only had time to read very quickly) were fairly reasonable.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • admin
I don't think people on forums A, care, and B, find my posts easy to follow. Half the time I get the impression they have never had somebody like me rant in that manner. And they cannot follow obscure stories.

Anyway, I don't have support any more, and it doesn't look as if that will change. Social services (and I agree) think females should not work with me. But they falsely claim it is mainly women in these care firms, and that social worker who arranged my latest support was told upfront what I needed / wanted it for, but he never complied. There are just as many men, I think.

Their hours at the company that replaced my older caregivers were set, for these two guys they assigned to me, and it was just them, and one of the men hardly held a conversation down and it was boring getting one-word replies. So they basically told me they could not just arrange a shift to go to a film set for to be an extra, so they were dropped. Plus, I have a court official who monitors me and they were probably being produced orders to be like his 'stool pigeons' or something to that effect.

I have this advocacy worker though, and he told the doctor on Friday last week, that I sack my staff, but it was the way he worded it. Of course I feel annoyed, because I get anxiety. If they could not be flexible, I was justified in quitting them. And a while back, I wanted to be in a bar scene for a short film, and I backed out. They have a Facebook page for it, so I feel low looking at the production notes about it.

Thinking back on it now, I wish I had gone along, but then I could have a panic attack. It puts me off and holds me back. Plus, I met this (in my view) nice sex worker and it never worked out, just because.

My sister has no hope in hell here.
What does this have to do with AdultWork, the answer is nothing. You are just looking for validation on your actions, and you will not get them here. If you must continue to use this forum then use it for the purpose it is intended for.
Well, I had been doing that, posting about women. But then somebody was being a grass, emailing the people I was seeing, and scaring them off.

Anyway, I think you are right. Forums like this are not up my street.

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=167897&highlight=