Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
Last email I got from them was on the 19th
I requested a payout over a week ago....DP is nearly taking as long as AW would to payout anyway....its not worth it anymore. does anyone know how to leave DP group? thanks
The email sent yesterday at 11.40 am (uk):

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DailyPay".

Hi all, just a quick overview of everything at this moment:

New members signing up: Small delay in processing, we hope to have the back
log cleared today/tomorrow.

Existing dailypay members: All working as normal, no delays.

Weeklies: All working as normal, no real delays to speak of.

Payout On Requests members: small delay here due to back log although we
hope to have it cleared today/tomorrow and get back to the normal 24hours
max processing time.

Overall everything is in good order here, we hope AW are back to normal
this week and paying out to us on time.

We currently have no max limits on payouts at the moment either.

Thanks all.

--
Thanks, DailyPay
If it is correct then they should be busy clearly the back log today and then back to normal
I've been paid a few times in the last few days so I'm finding it hard to believe... I'm on payout on request
I requested Sunday and I was paid at midday today x
(25-10-2016, 12:27)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I requested Sunday and I was paid at midday today x

Anyone know why all my posts are being removed about non payment..getting super suspicious now
Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...
(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient
(25-10-2016, 13:35)aoneoffx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 13:31)Cleo_Specter Wrote: Thats weird my posts have been deleted about not being paid by DP.... my request was thursday and other girls requested after me have been paid...

My weekly pay was paid today (usually monday) but all paid none the less.

The more emails and queries they have to answer the longer the process will take.

Your credits are still in your account and not gone anywhere so just have to be patient

Other girls who are on pay out on request have been paid before me though they requested days after. Just wanted to know the queuing process? been waiting a week for payout

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,622 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 16,183 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,110 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream