Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
some lasses ( I'm one ) received payment yesterday i'm with NatWest , I think it depends on which bank your with , mistresscristal explained this very well further in the post , its a good sign that payments are clearing as it means AW's hard efforts are paying off, hopefully and fingers crossed that the rest of you receive funds tomorrow , once all have received there funds AW will enable the credits transfer for UK payments , I have a good feeling it will all be back to normal soon , I have a nice sum built up which means for me at least that Christmas is sorted !!!

I also sent AW a thankyou via the helpdesk advising them that I had received my funds , perhaps if those lasses whom got paid also let them know it may help AW speed up the process further if they know people are getting funds, but it looks like the situation is getting resolved which is fantastic news

country-gal
so im with nationwide and should see mine tomorrow right? so when will DP resume to normal-what are they waiting for ? x
Hunnie they need to get paid by AW first then they will pay you so until the payment from AW reaches DP account there is nothing we can do but wait which could be anytime tomorrow or Tuesday depending on bank and processing time.
Regardless of which bank you use if you are with DP you must wait for them to receive funds from AW then for them to send it to your bank .keep calm will be fine ,
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • admin, Gone
girls I bank with barclays and funds in my account.....so happy things getting back on track x
(16-10-2016, 18:33)iloveit38 Wrote: girls I bank with barclays and funds in my account.....so happy things getting back on track x

Did you receive funds today? xx
well if dp cant pay me ill have to leave the group as sounds like aw will be back to normal soon? x
(16-10-2016, 19:02)laura20 Wrote: well if dp cant pay me ill have to leave the group as sounds like aw will be back to normal soon? x

Aw might be back to normal but any transfers will take 2 weeks as they did before (maybe even 3 weeks if the button isn't enabled before Tuesday), when dp get there money (hopefully tomorrow) they should start making daily payments again and will be far quicker then the next payment from AW
Just looked and next bank transfer date for new requests on AW is 4th November providing the button is switched on again by Tuesday if not it will be 11th
I'm quite confident DP will be transferring again by Wednesday latest this week so I'll be sticking with DP
(16-10-2016, 19:02)laura20 Wrote: well if dp cant pay me ill have to leave the group as sounds like aw will be back to normal soon? x

I am sure you will be missed.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • LydiaKink
Laura Hunni,

Please stop worrying and calm down.... Just like the rest of us, you WILL get paid as soon as funds arrive to pay you.

Please look at this simple example:

WITH DAILYPAY -If you work this Wednesday 19th Oct you will be paid the Thursday 20th Oct

WITHOUT DAILYPAY - If you work this Wed 19th Oct you will Draw Down on Tue 25th Oct and you won't actually get paid until Tuesday 9th Nov
and unless you have done the VAT exemption thing, you will be charged for that too!!

In this straightforward example of DAILYPAY V ADULTWORK, DailyPay wins every time, especially if your cash flow is important for you at this time.

Keep Calm. Keep Camming. Get your credits rolling in. And everything will be just fine.xxxxx
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin, Gone, Mia_Starlight, Tara25