Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
i have had 150 credits taken from my account can see on my statement has gone to Payoneer etc but i have alot more credits available for transfer... dont understand why they are being taken like this, same thing happened last week!! getting worried anyone have any similar problems?
Thank god. It's not just the want (and need) for the money, it's the constant bloody checking of bank balance, then updates on AW, then updates on here, then stomping around the house cursing. I've had a headache all week.

Roll on payments and back to normality!
Shocked 
(13-10-2016, 15:26)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 15:18)colgirl Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 15:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 15:07)colgirl Wrote: they were saying the button would be enabled on thursday, now its friday. Talk about constant carrot dangling.

Babe.... it's Thursday lol

I know hun, I'm not going mad, lol, I meant that AW are now saying the button will be enabled on Friday Smile

Ahaha glad you're not lol! 8 months pregnant so pretty much everything I say has a 50/50 chance of not making sense lol #babybrain

Congratulations Smile
With all this constant checking of bank accounts; how long before our own banks start thinking we're all Prince Abu Ngdella from Nigeria! lmaooo!!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Alexiagarcia__, KTC, Tara25
(13-10-2016, 15:37)mistresscristal Wrote: With all this constant checking of bank accounts; how long before our own banks start thinking we're all Prince Abu Ngdella from Nigeria! lmaooo!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
Smile 
I was supposed to be paid yesterday from DP but no payment, guess they are inundated with new applications.   Normally I'm paid the next day without fail.

Happy to report DP have paid me today.  So glad I joined Daily Pay.

ladies I feel for you you must be pulling your hair out, hang in there I'm sure it will all come good.

LD x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LinziDawn for this post:
  • admin
Lets all give it a few hours till we check our accounts and see, they have said all payments should be in by tomorrow noon so thats good and promising Smile chin up ladies xxx Heart
(13-10-2016, 16:05)laura20 Wrote: Lets all give it a few hours till we check our accounts and see, they have said all payments should be in by tomorrow noon so thats good and promising Smile chin up ladies xxx   Heart

I can't stop. I'm addicted now. How am I going to get that Hopeful High when I get my money ;-D
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet
yh ill probably explode lol Big Grin
(13-10-2016, 16:05)LinziDawn Wrote: I was supposed to be paid yesterday from DP but no payment, guess they are inundated with new applications.   Normally I'm paid the next day without fail.

Happy to report DP have paid me today.  So glad I joined Daily Pay.

ladies I feel for you you must be pulling your hair out, hang in there I'm sure it will all come good.

LD x

I was due money yesterday too, still nothing yet though :Sad hoping it's in soon! xx