Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
(22-05-2011, 09:06)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 08:41)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Housework no problem but I am definately not cooking for you all

I can do the cooking Emily, what do you want? You have done all the hard work

Good old Sunday Roast Beef,Yorkshire Puddings Roasties and proper gravy not plastic bisto please Mr Smith

(22-05-2011, 10:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'll do the drinks, tea, coffee or something stronger?

Definately something stronger after cleaning after you dirty buggers I need it

(22-05-2011, 11:55)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Definately something stronger after cleaning after you dirty buggers I need it

they are a messy lot maybe u need pvc coverings
(22-05-2011, 12:59)lolo Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 11:55)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Definately something stronger after cleaning after you dirty buggers I need it

Think I need to bulk buy and need extra marigolds as well,now where is my massage my back is bloody killing me

(22-05-2011, 13:28)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 12:59)lolo Wrote:

Think I need to bulk buy and need extra marigolds as well,now where is my massage my back is bloody killing me

u might have a stampede of offers after saying that
Now I can't cook or do housework, but I am a dab hand at massage! Prepare to have your marigold's blown off!
(22-05-2011, 22:37)ShySmile Wrote: Now I can't cook or do housework, but I am a dab hand at massage! Prepare to have your marigold's blown off!

Ready and waiting honey right shoulder and base of my back needs special attention.

That comment has actually reminded me do any of you remember watching the Tube in
80's there was a bloke on there that blew up a rubber glove it was huge looked like if it exploded it would wipe the tv studio out or am I just showing my age, god when I was 14 I was actually on the set of it watching Tears for Fears of to get my zimmer frame
I remember the tube well, get mine while you are there

Jools Holland and Paula Yates filmed on a studio on newcastle quayside with Sir Les Pattison aka Dame edna he really turned my stomach he was gross slobbering every where

I can remember being in the studio it was tiny compared to how it looked on tv I was underage at the time I was 14 but we had a friend whos mother worked on the set and got us in funny how things come back to you we were screaming at tears for fears and they shouted for us to meet them at the airport needless to say we did not go
oh we should have a golden oldie section for u 2 lol
The odd thing, I remember my parents hating it, mainly because of the presenters, but now they won't miss an episode of later with Jools Holland!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,432 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem