Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
(20-07-2012, 16:42)francesca19 Wrote: He transfers all of our creds from our AW profiles and puts them into HIS bank account, then he pays us from his bank account into our bank accounts. I just don't understand why he has paid the other girl who left and not me???
I fully understand that whatever creds were in my fran19 account when I left is kept by him, it's the funds that are now sat in HIS bank account from 2-3weeks ago is what I'm not getting, as well as, like I said, the fact that he paid jazmin2221 and not me.
Is there any legal advice that is available to me?
I have contacted the GM on this matter and am STILL awaiting his reply...

We're back to that pesky contract I'm afraid...but this time with you taking action on it.

I think he singled you out for non-payment because he sees you as the trouble-maker, like a form of punishment. Of course I could be wrong...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(20-07-2012, 16:42)francesca19 Wrote: He transfers all of our creds from our AW profiles and puts them into HIS bank account, then he pays us from his bank account into our bank accounts. I just don't understand why he has paid the other girl who left and not me???
I fully understand that whatever creds were in my fran19 account when I left is kept by him, it's the funds that are now sat in HIS bank account from 2-3weeks ago is what I'm not getting, as well as, like I said, the fact that he paid jazmin2221 and not me.
Is there any legal advice that is available to me?
I have contacted the GM on this matter and am STILL awaiting his reply...

Sounds like a personal grudge.

If you want you can PM me his email address and I can email him saying if he doesnt fix the issue we will make a sticky specifically for his group to warn members. Best I can do from here sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-07-2012, 18:00)crystal denison Wrote: a bit off topic but i am looking at joining a group to help sell my pics and movies ect ... can anyone advise what groups are SAFE to use and how much you have to pay per week xx

You can try KDB group for extra exposure and advice on content, think its 20 credits per month if I remember correctly.

adultworkbanner4
Well, if I were you I would take Admin up on that offer... but if you have no joy just put it down to experience and forget about it. Hard to swallow, I know... but sometimes in business we get turned over. Better to save your blood pressure and look forward than twist yourself up in the past.

Is me view... for what it's worth.

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I have a couple of girls in my group who have been given advice & guidance how to escape shady Group Managers & I added a new article today which may be of assistance:

http://kinkydirtybitch.me/2012/07/22/get...ork-group/
(20-07-2012, 21:43)Admin Wrote: I can email him saying if he doesnt fix the issue we will make a sticky specifically for his group to warn members. Best I can do from here sorry.

I think this should be sticky in any event
I am so glad I started this thread! Hopefully there is a lot more awareness around now surrounding groups and what negativity can occur if you join up with a bad apple.

Having said that, I still have to say, joining a reputable group with a reputable manager is probably the best move I made on AW, my manager always offers me great assistance and advice, as I'm sure KDB does to her members.

I guess the problem is a lot of these arseholes recruit girls who perhaps have no prior knowledge of Adultwork.com or its infrastructure so these con-merchants have girls' ignorance in that respect to take advantage of them.

It was only happenchance that Fran e-mailed me initially, so glad she did...
I personally think it is because Fran has not contacted the GM! she emailed him saying she wanted to leave but didnt actually speak to him! when i asked to leave i gave him reasons that were personal to myself and spoke with him on the phone for a while explaining my reasons! I think he may not have paid her so she would contact him and discuss her reasons for leaving (and more than likely attempt to bully her into staying!!)
What he is doing is wrong, childish and pathetic! girls need to be warned of this group! other members have not been working in the group for almost a week now and he has not been in contact with them he has flown new girls out to him and takes content of them and uploads those yet ois still not promoting the girls who have been working him for years! he has not been online for over 48hours (over the weekend period which can be busy and a great time for promotions)
People need to be aware of this man and this sham of a group! x
Hi,

I'm also in the group being discussed. I always thought 20% was a small price to pay for pictures and help and support. I always got the help and advice I asked for, but nothing else. 20% is a considerable amount when it's noted that this is my full time job and I spend a fair few hours a day doing this.

I don't really know what to do.
Pictures, help and support are free. Why pay?

This forum and others can give you all the help and support needed.

Pictures can be taken by you or a partner.

The group offers no substance or value.

20% is 20% too much.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,578 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust