Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fitness for Purpose?
I just tend to do lots of running... 10k 3 times a week, though I have had a few weeks off, so I had better start hitting the treadmill again soon

You were very toned on it MrS! I really must go to the gym tomorrow - or should I work on the garden?
I take it you did not go in the end then Ann? I put in a good hour on my garden again today. I've snipped away at all the bushes and trees and now have a big heap of twigs and sfuff and no where to put them lol.
No Kate, you are quite right, I didn't go. I wondered to Sainsbury's instead and made myself a curry. 'My' (haha) gym doesn't offer air conditioning, which is what swung it for me.
(02-10-2011, 00:34)SassyAnn Wrote: You were very toned on it MrS! I really must go to the gym tomorrow - or should I work on the garden?
Thanks Ann, it does wonders for the legs, I just think I need to do more work on the abs, but I hate sit ups etc.

They looked fine from where I was sitting, and lying, and falling.
(02-10-2011, 01:04)SassyAnn Wrote: They looked fine from where I was sitting, and lying, and falling.
Can you recommend any specific workouts?

Don't tempt me!
sex sex sex lol
I am very full on sexually and probably use a lot of calories up that way.
Other things that help are walking up and down the many many stairs to my high rise apartment, I will only use the lift when taking the bedding and towels back in once laundered.
I walk at times in the country, but have not done that for about 2 weeks now.

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359