Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

things that made u happy today
Well, I've got a video and I'm getting some balaclavas, so it might be an option!
Some of us might enjoy seeing what you have been getting up to ...
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(12-07-2011, 07:54)jayzee77 Wrote: Some of us might enjoy seeing what you have been getting up to ...

Hear hear Big Grin
Anything videod with me in it I'll have to have a blindfold on. I can't have my face in anything like that.
(13-07-2011, 17:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Anything videod with me in it I'll have to have a blindfold on. I can't have my face in anything like that.

Better you with a blind fold than you not at all Kate Big Grin
(13-07-2011, 17:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Anything videod with me in it I'll have to have a blindfold on. I can't have my face in anything like that.

same here
Just as well I have a selection of them. I'll bring them with me lol.
woohooooooooo saved £282 quid by cancelling my train ticket & getting a coach to maidstone for £18 return plus i got a free ticket to use again for the same journey within the next 9 mths
Wow that is very well done. Martin the money man would be very proud of you. I can't believe how cheap that coach trip is. How long is it going to take to travel?
it was OH he didnt trust me as i havnt been to euston to know where to catch the tube or miss my connection so he suggested bus

i have to travel to edinburgh for it though but not caring for that money

14hrs down with a 4hr wait at victoria, 12 hrs back up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Things that EXCITED you today!! DivineMissG 13 16,280 29-10-2011, 21:57
Last Post: Freddo
  things that made u a crabby bitch today abcdef 33 48,935 12-10-2011, 15:46
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,964 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell