Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sex Toy Presents
Do you enjoy playing with sex toys? I am sure you do and even better when it is with somebody else.
Guys, do you ever take yuour favourite lady a new toy for you both to play with?

Girls, how do you feel about a guy buying you presents such as sex toys?

If anybody is looking for some cheap sex toys XTC Pleasurezone is an on line sex shop that does not have a great selection but is probably one of the cheapest suppliers I have found. They are also having a sale at the minute that gives you 25% off, so a good time to buy if they have what you are looking for

Cheap Sex Toys

Guys, if you do buy your lady a present do make sure it is still in the box and sealed, nobody will welcome a used item

Sarah x x x
(16-02-2012, 12:51)wife4rent Wrote: Do you enjoy playing with sex toys? I am sure you do and even better when it is with somebody else.
Guys, do you ever take yuour favourite lady a new toy for you both to play with?

Girls, how do you feel about a guy buying you presents such as sex toys?

If anybody is looking for some cheap sex toys XTC Pleasurezone is an on line sex shop that does not have a great selection but is probably one of the cheapest suppliers I have found. They are also having a sale at the minute that gives you 25% off, so a good time to buy if they have what you are looking for

Cheap Sex Toys

Guys, if you do buy your lady a present do make sure it is still in the box and sealed, nobody will welcome a used item

Sarah x x x

Hi Sarah, thanks for this and wow???? does this mean some people actually arrive with a used wabbit as a pressie???? hanging is too good for them. Gives us good guys a bad name.
I've had sex toys bought for me from my AW wishlist before, which is great! I wouldn't want to use a sex toy that a client has rocked up with, that isn't sealed in a packet or box... eewww. In fact, I think I'd always prefer to use my own as I know where they've been! I recently left my favourite vibrator in a hotel bed and didn't realise until I got home. I didn't have the nerve to call the hotel and ask for it back!
awww i cant believe how cheap it is...x thanks i might just end up spending... wish there was more variety though.!!!
In market sex toy very easy to available and there used is most of people. I am sure you do and even better when it is with somebody else. If you are used toy than not any problem life.