Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Im getting worried!
(04-08-2011, 14:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Claudia you will have to come on tour with me and Ann some time.

i may just have to! Big Grin
(04-08-2011, 17:13)Claudia_Dorset Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 14:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Claudia you will have to come on tour with me and Ann some time.

i may just have to! Big Grin
Oh, do Claudia. It'll be such a laugh. Although I'm quite tempted to come down your way! Although I imagine it would be quite difficult getting around without a car.

Go for it if it doesnt bother you much.
Handjob has never ever been my thing.

Mines a bit more extreme i think;
all my life ive always been grossed out by other mens cum, like even if a drop touched my skin id shrivel up and die. Yet about a year ago i went to a gangbang event, 2 girls and about 20 men. My biggest turn on is kissing/snogging it really makes my cock hard. I had already shagged this girl at this party, other men were pounding away at her but my cock just wasnt getting hard again even hours later! I needed to kiss to be able to get it hard, so i was so fed up of being soft i went to her and briefly kissed her - after and during while she had already swallowed at least 20 loads of cum by that time. I couldnt believe i did that, and the funny thing is there was no taste of the mens cum so that helped me get over it.

Fucked her again, she swallowed again as well as a total of 40-50 loads of cum. And she absolutely relished every drop lol, was quite an experience.

And im 200% straight, men do nothing what so ever for me. So a handjob isnt gay, just dont tell any friends Tongue