AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for a user but can't find them
Question 
Hi all,

I'm BRAND NEW here so please be nice! haha.  I used to be a member of AW many years ago and recently signed up again a few days ago.... then as of this morning, totally out of the blue, while SMS chatting with someone, WHAM my profile disappears.  Turns out I'd been totally *stupid* a few days ago, forgetting i wasn't allowed to sell stuff privately, I gave out my paypal email address and thats why I was removed (had an email back off AW to confirm this).

Silly me.  Lesson learnt.  Won't do that again.

So consequently lost all my credits that I'd built up.

However, the SMS chat was going really well and of course I was given the persons username... but I can't find them when I search for them.  Am I just being really blonde?  Can only service providers be found via the search and not all registered users?  Help.  I just thought I could maybe send him a message as our texts were obviously cut off.

Is there a way to do this? Huh
Just a simple google search with 'username adultwork' should turn something up
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • janehor
(11-06-2017, 18:45)Ana_X Wrote: Just a simple google search with 'username adultwork' should turn something up

Ahh thank you so much, I've just done that and indeed you're right, I can see his feedback page now... however when I click on his username (the link) at the very top left of the page, it then just says "
  • The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences." Undecided