AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my accounts been sht down
Sad 
hi guys

im am just a few weeks new to adultwork ive managed to build myself a nice profile that I was beginning to do well with im very blonde at times and having just looked through the ts and cs have realised I have had my account closed for taking payments for a Skype session on my card I only normally do direct cam and don't even know how Skype payments work the guy I was on cam suggested it so I just went ahead with it assuming that was the way things were done I completely accept I have broken the rules and have read and re read through the t and cs to make sure this wont happen again has anyone been through this before? is there any chance at all I will be forgiven and given another chance and how long roughly will it take for them to get bk to me? if anyone out there has any answers for me id be really gratefully much love paisley anne xxx
Hi, message AW with this guide http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4