Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PROFILE DEACTIVATED?? PLEASE HELP!!!!
My profile was deactivated today and I have no idea why?? I have been a verified member for over 18 months and had A LOT of feedback, I was also a fully verified member. I contacted Adultwork using the form on the website and they came back and said that my profile had been reported because I have images else where and that they are not willing to reinstate it, BUT, i genuinely have no idea about this, I ONLY use adultwork to sauce work and IF there are images etc of me else where which I really do not think there is, I certainly do not know about them and it is someone acting as me.

Adultwork is my livelihood, I am so upset about this, please can someone help me? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE!!!!

xxx
Hi,

All I can suggest is you email them again through the same process explaining that you have no idea etc and see if you can sort it out with them.

they usually do reply quickly. Good luck
They accused me of having images elsewhere too, but didn't deactivate me. Use google images search then similar images to find out where your pics are and whack em with a DMCA if necessary. Keep emailing AW about it till they listen!
The same problem ....you sent a email to aw ???
I don't know where o sent the email....I uploaded the photo with ID and what they ask from yesterday but no answer...I still wait...I want to sent a email but I don't know where ?
i had it happen to me over a year ago i mailed and they had my account bck within a few hrs x