Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pre Paid Cards - Warning
Just had money taken from my CashPlus card by a hotel even though there was little money on the card. This made my card overdrawn and I had the card suspended.

Apparently this can happen?

CashPlus has a very unhelpfull way of dealing with fraud on the cards, not that I am saying this was fraud, but had it of been then they appear to be very unhelpful and it is up to you to contact the people responsible for taking the money.

As I am not in the UK at the moment this also resulted in a long phone call and them telling me to file a complaint to them in writing for the withdrawal and they would look into it

So, if you think, as I did, that if there is no money on the card people can not take money, be warned...

Sarah x x x
Sorry to hear you had problems with your card.

I am in the UK and got myself the payoneer card and I think I wasted a lot of money. I read you can use it to pay in supermarkets, get cashback ( this would be the cheapest way to get your money). The fact is , all I can do is pull my money from the cash machine and that cost a fortune. Not one shop over here would accept my card.

I guess something you learn as you go along.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I have a payoneer card but only ever used it for withdrawing cash...some banks take a cut when the money is withdrawn, I realised that I get less when I use a Barclays ATM. I've started having my money transferred direct to my bank account as I'm losing less each week that way, and I don't spend any before it gets to my bank account!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I noticed the same when I was using the payoneer card. I was losing each week more and more money.
I do the same now, send the money direct to my bank account.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

same ive stopped using my payoneer card down to all the dam charges on it was tempted to get a cash plus credit card but ive read so many bad reviews on that too ..... i think im gona try daily pay straight into my bank account daily x
Do they chase up the excess as a debt?

Some ladies say they used pre-paid cards without any credit to secure hotel rooms, then if they need to cancel the hotel can't take any money. Wondering now if there is a loophole many aren't aware of?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(08-10-2012, 11:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Do they chase up the excess as a debt?

Some ladies say they used pre-paid cards without any credit to secure hotel rooms, then if they need to cancel the hotel can't take any money. Wondering now if there is a loophole many aren't aware of?

Yes this was the problem, I booked a hotel room and somehow they managed to take the money despite there being no funds in the account. it then went into a negative and legal action was threatened if I did not pay the money.

I tried to clainm that I knew nothing of this and they told me to contact the hotel and try and sort the problem out.

So yes, beware as I also thought this could not happen....

Sarah x x x