Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Gosh it's quiet!
Where has everybody gone? This forum used to be buzzing at this time of night

Watching Longest Yard on channel 5 at the moment. I think the forums had some kind of down turn within the last 1-2months before ownership change. Hopefully it picks back up Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
It has gone back to how it was before the "Girls" took over as moderators. It needs people with a type of character / madness to inspire others. I am better at contributing to topics rather than starting them.

I also felt that a lot of the topics were simply stupid and started for the sake of it, but everybody else seemed to enjoy them and join in. So when you stand in a room and wonder if you are the only normal person there, maybe you have to think again.

Sarah x x x
There's no banter any more here, just seems to be a drop a link and go now.
Seems to be picking up a bit but still lacking in something.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I'm sorry, i'll never leave again!

Haha, to be honest I've found I have less and less time to chat and I find when I check on here it's no new posts so I forget about it for a while, until something reminds me
I'am sorry too, try & be on more often !!!Angel

(15-02-2012, 22:59)sophieofyork Wrote: I'm sorry, i'll never leave again!

Haha, to be honest I've found I have less and less time to chat and I find when I check on here it's no new posts so I forget about it for a while, until something reminds me

Maybe the mods might consider starting some threads now and again or posting some news items etc? Competitions are always good too. Just a thought...
awww, just dropping a link.lol
seriously follow me on twitter please..
must be recession getting everyone down..!!!
cant wait till i win lottery.x