Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Here is something new (public post)
The last time I was chatting with the webmaster on AW he was complaining to me that everyone seems to moan all the time and that no matter what they do, they are always going to upset someone. I told him then that I thought it was just the nature of the beast because the only publicly published method of contact is through the Help centre, so by definition people who make contact will almost certainly be people with problems or complaints?

But in light of that conversation, and considering these new changes to the Search Criteria, I've just sent him this message:

Trinny Wrote:I just wanted to drop you a note to say how very excellent I think the new search criteria screen is. I think you have done the right thing... even though it actually disadvantages me slightly because I am not verified, but that is my choice, isn't it.

I'm so glad you have made these changes - I think it will be better for the guys and for the girls... and it is so reassuring to know that when we comment, you do listen!

Trinny
x

Maybe we should be as quick to give them positive feedback as negative?

It is a damn fine service in my view... for all it's faults.

And I think they have worked hard over the last year or so to really improve it.

Yea, sure, there will always be bits which need ironing out, but AW is a long way ahead of it's nearest competitor, in my view at least.

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Users - What's your name and where do you come from? (Public Post) Trinity-Belle 28 37,771 03-07-2013, 12:11
Last Post: AnnaRay