Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

To reply or not?
(12-09-2012, 16:10)wife4rent Wrote: PS I have a guy that sent a message to me asking if I would be available that evening, I did reply within the hour and 6 days later he has yet to read it

Haha... yes... there is that too!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I generally only respond to emails where I can tell the sender has taken the time to read my profile and they have mentioned specifically which interests we have in common, or mails from those who are new to domination and only have a small idea about their interests but are polite, pleasant and open to trying and being taught new things.

Any mail starting with an overly casual tone 'hey babes, hi sexy' etc and containing things such as 'I'd love to be forced to lick your arse/pussy, I want you to use my cock, do you do bj's? what about hand jobs?, I'd love to suck your tits' etc get binned without reply. They aren't the clients I'm looking for so I don't bother wasting my time on them.