Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

JUST BEEN ADD ..show but no credits
Girls just been had watch out been in pvt for 8.4 seconds had no credits from them..
Here is there name...

newstoo2: yes
newstoo2: she is
newstoo2: please dildo bottom
newstoo2: yes
newstoo2: she likes
newstoo2: use a toy please
newstoo2: ride that cock pls

Admin how can this be so...do explain this event please
BSHuh
THANK YOU ADMIN LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT PROBLEM SORTED....but WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM?...SUndecidedsOME DELAY OR SOMETHING..PLS EXPLAIN
Hi, we didnt do anything here sorry. In some rare cases there is a slight delay from when the credits are earnt and when they get added to your credit history. It usually fixes itself after a moment or you can contact AW support who will review the case and fix it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sometimes it is your own web browser that has the page you are looking at cached and does not refresh the page. It can sometimes help if hold down the Ctrl key (the bottom left of your keyboard) and then press the F5 key (Top row of keyboard) at the same time

This can help reset your cache and update the page

Sarah
I've had to contact AW to be paid credits that didn't come through...they sorted it for me without any problem.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have had it before too did a full show no credits showed. went to email AW but within 20 mins it updated think just a glitch sometimes.
Thank you for your reply, I believe you are right BFS. For sure with those cam catchers you have to so damn vigilant...but after 20 or so mints credits pop up...
Have a good day guys
BS xxx