Adultwork Forum
Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) (/showthread.php?tid=12983)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - Tori_Hill - 11-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 09:24)Misslashes24 Wrote: My login to broadcaster has no audio .. hasn’t worked all morning , not alerting when anyone comes in

Mine is the same as well no ring when clients enter or take you to paid x

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - KTC - 11-08-2022

Just logged on, and it's the same. I missed out on cam requests because it didnt alert me.

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - country-gal1984 - 11-08-2022

Hello what's going on has directcam broadcaster had an update ? X

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - jayzee77 - 11-08-2022

so slow tonight, cam running about 5 secs behind, slow to show cam so clients are logging out takes up to 10 secs for client to see cam.
checked internet speed and running fast

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - country-gal1984 - 12-08-2022

hello, I've done checks on broadcaster help my UPLOAD SPEED which is imperative for good camming experience is 20mbps which is saying I have sufficient speed, my settings on cam are set to high quality, I haven't been on cam much but did encounter issues Weds 10th August after about two hours. There might be a bug in the broadcaster, ... Let's hope it gets sorted x

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - country-gal1984 - 12-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 10:58)Tori_Hill Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:24)Misslashes24 Wrote: My login to broadcaster has no audio .. hasn’t worked all morning , not alerting when anyone comes in

Mine is the same as well no ring when clients enter or take you to paid x

oh no.... Huh

Adult work admin can you PLEASE look into the broadcaster issues , I logged on this morning a regular paid 30.00 credits for a private special I DID NOT RECIEVE A NOTIFICATION OF THIS AND have contacted the AW help center , its causing great frustration for us service providers and users

I HAVE CHECKED ALL MY SETTINGS SO ITS NOT AN ISSUE MY END ...THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATING

KIND REGARDS X

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - Miss Deviant - 14-08-2022

Well, I can't cam 2 cam with anybody. It just won't connect. Anyone else having this issue?

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - country-gal1984 - 15-08-2022

Miss Deviant, Good Morning. Snap. I'm having the same issues with the two-way cam, yesterday 14th of August two way cam wouldn't allow me to see the client's video feed. I messaged AW on the chat and they relied promptly on the advice that their tech team is aware and looking into these issues, it seems that direct cam specials as I've encountered also aren't working, however, AW was prompt with this also, and refunded my regular very quickly. I have found that when I'm on direct cam if I click on the spanner icon it sorts the issues out.

I'm also using chrome, not that this will be causing any issues, I hope AW finds a solution soon at this frustrating time. In the meantime keep persevering and your loyal fans will also understand and be aware themselves that the issue is with the broadcaster, not us the providers

with warmth

charlotte aka country-gal xxx

RE: Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers) - OMGmaryjayne - 20-08-2022

Still having constant issues on all devices connected to AdultWork.com every single call today has ended within seconds due to a black screen their end and not one single penny has been recorded. Over 7 calls lost already this morning