Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: See below
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Credits dont appear to show up after a call has ended due to a crash
12.86%
9 12.86%
Screen is showing black when client enters the chatroom
18.57%
13 18.57%
Broadcaster is crashing when a client enters the chatroom
21.43%
15 21.43%
Broadcaster crashing at random times while waiting (triggered by a client trying to enter perhaps?)
17.14%
12 17.14%
Broadcaster enters freemode after a chat has ended but freemode isnt enabled in settings
7.14%
5 7.14%
Audio is being broadcast but audio is deselected in AW directcam/broadcaster settings
4.29%
3 4.29%
Clients get kicked randomly during chats then they have to try and re-enter
18.57%
13 18.57%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers)
Select any that you have personally experienced yourself recently (last few days/week as there is an update thats just been released)
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
For the audio one, a quick fix is to disable your microphone/unplug it or turn down the volume control for it in your windows/mac settings.

General help from AW:

"If you're having connectivity problems, drop-outs, or if the customer is reporting video issues you will need to check your upload bandwidth.  For a full 720p HD experience you should have an upload speed of at least 3Mbps. For uploads speeds of less than this, you can reduce both your video size and video bandwidth in the broadcaster settings.

4G will not always be reliable enough for webcamming.  If you're using a mobile device, find an area with good reception and don't move around.  Preferably, use Wi-Fi over 4G and a cable to your router rather than Wi-Fi. "

Broadcaster troubleshooting page is here https://adultwork.com/DirectCamBroadcast...ooting.asp

Setup help is here https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroadcasterHelp.asp (which includes the Broadcaster Compatibility list)

adultworkbanner4
If anyone has managed to fix any issue by themselves feel free to post the solution below.

adultworkbanner4
I’ve had issues in Direct Cam with my video/ audio not loading at all when they come in, I can still type and so can the person on the other end, but I don’t get paid for it when they leave and it doesn’t show that they’ve been in the chat in the list at the bottom left.

I’ve just had to log out and back in each time, which seems to solve it but it has happened maybe ten times over the last 3 days x
(17-07-2022, 17:07)TillyEnglishCam Wrote: I’ve had issues in Direct Cam with my video/ audio not loading at all when they come in, I can still type and so can the person on the other end, but I don’t get paid for it when they leave and it doesn’t show that they’ve been in the chat in the list at the bottom left.

I’ve just had to log out and back in each time, which seems to solve it but it has happened maybe ten times over the last 3 days x

The exact same has been happening to me this week - on MacBook
(17-07-2022, 18:46)HayleyDanielsUK Wrote:
(17-07-2022, 17:07)TillyEnglishCam Wrote: I’ve had issues in Direct Cam with my video/ audio not loading at all when they come in, I can still type and so can the person on the other end, but I don’t get paid for it when they leave and it doesn’t show that they’ve been in the chat in the list at the bottom left.

The exact same has been happening to me this week - on MacBook

Hey any update on this please?
Broadcaster is freezing whilst waiting - twice so far today. Fixed it once by refreshing, the other by using the spanner button.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Not been on cam for a wee while as busy but go on IM sometimes it seems to freeze ...I take it there are problems again....with wonder why there's been little traffic ...then also it is the summer holiday season which has always been a hit n miss time then it picks up again in September goes quiet again in November then boom busy mod December..xxx
Good morning is anyone having issues consenting photos it’s just saying error 404
My login to broadcaster has no audio .. hasn’t worked all morning , not alerting when anyone comes in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers needclarification 2 5,706 14-02-2017, 22:15
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,004 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin