Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Picture
Hi, 

I’ve tried to update my profile picture today, but it’s not coming up on my profile. I’ve refreshed the page multiple times but it is showing as me having no profile picture on my page.

Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Username - little_petite_lacy
Hi, confirmed your consent here ok https://m.adultwork.com/content-consent ?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(12-11-2021, 11:33)admin Wrote: Hi, confirmed your consent here ok https://m.adultwork.com/content-consent ?

Thanks

Hi, 

I have confirmed my consent, I did it at like half 9 this morning and they still aren’t showing on my profile at all. It’s just either a black screen or blank.
you need to click consent and that you can provide documents if needed to confirm the consent of yourself and others if you have content including other people on your profile , it might take a while for this to refresh itself x
(12-11-2021, 13:15)country-gal1984 Wrote: you need to click consent and that you can provide documents if needed to confirm the consent of yourself and others if you have content including other people on your profile , it might take a while for this to refresh itself x

All my consent has been updated, I do it every time that I post anything to adult work. It’s been nearly 4 hours since I’ve updated it
After having a look through some of the other girls online. It’s looks to be an issue that isn’t just happening to me. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon Smile
Hi, possibly still in manual verification if the boxes ticked this morning for them. Some members have reported waiting 2-3 days for them to be verified.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing Profile Picture FelicityTW 2 3,943 12-02-2020, 15:28
Last Post: admin
  Unable to change profile picture hestiakane 5 7,681 04-06-2018, 08:56
Last Post: admin
  Profile picture Sacha 1 4,822 28-06-2014, 16:58
Last Post: Diva Gina