Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

smelling nice
With strawberries? Squishing up strawberries used to be called jam making not nuru!!!
(23-07-2011, 19:36)Hicky Wrote: With strawberries? Squishing up strawberries used to be called jam making not nuru!!!

Lol Hicky - kind of agree with you there - mind you I do hope to sample the delights of Nuru one of these days Big Grin
(23-07-2011, 19:36)Hicky Wrote: With strawberries? Squishing up strawberries used to be called jam making not nuru!!!

That is definately the most interesting way of making jam I have ever heard of

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

My parter has to be the worst when it comes to making a mess, bathroom looks like it has been hit by a monsoon, he walks the house with two towels draped round him, doing an impression of a Roman Emperor and drips water everywhere, then hangs the towels on anything he feels like depending on where he is when he discards them.

He goes through deodorant like anything and shirts / socks are changed 2-3 times a day on a whim but can be found anywhere but near the wash basket.

Better the devil you know....

Sarah
remember seeing a guy at the local garage strolling in with just a towel around him for his paper
I have wandered down the road to get something from my car and only realised on the way back that I was wearing a dressing gown and in fact not dressed. Its no wonder the neighbours look at me oddly these days!!!

Still it was a towelling one and long at that.
at least u had your modesty
Very true!!
(26-07-2011, 16:57)wife4rent Wrote: My parter has to be the worst when it comes to making a mess, bathroom looks like it has been hit by a monsoon, he walks the house with two towels draped round him, doing an impression of a Roman Emperor and drips water everywhere, then hangs the towels on anything he feels like depending on where he is when he discards them.

He goes through deodorant like anything and shirts / socks are changed 2-3 times a day on a whim but can be found anywhere but near the wash basket.

Better the devil you know....

Sarah

Omg, he sounds like my son!