Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

LESS TALK DAILY PAY
Hello Nicole. 

Please review our group page, we offer to do payouts for other groups. This is the deal with the group that you asked to be moved to. I do not run the group, I simply provide payouts for the group at request of the group. I also said that we can move you to AW's Finest as well as others. Some we do payouts for and some we don't however, were happy to move you to ANY group with a 'trusted' group manager to ensure that the names on our transfers are not overdid by another manager. 

Please find attached a print screen of the email that we received from webmaster despite the fact that I have already shown this to you. I guess that webmaster is also wrong however and that you are still be picked on?

You may have people agreeing but that is simply because its your thread, your behaviour has been terrible and no group manager should have to deal with it. We are members just like you, we are protecting our money the same way that you would. Despite the constant abusive emails that we are continuing to receive, we are still dealing with your requests in a good time. 

Also, you may be pleased to know that just to prevent future problems (although I doubt that we will be unlucky enough to ever receive an application from another members like yourself), we have now made it 'even clearer' on our group page that members will have to wait until payments have been processed before being able to leave the group.

If we continue to receive rude emails, you will be ignored! You are no longer a member of our group and we will not take you back so you have no reason to continue sending us messages. I have removed you from our newsletters as you requested. 

Best of luck! 

Kind Regards 
Rico A

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-12-2016, 21:40)TheWarning Wrote: Hello Nicole. 

Please review our group page, we offer to do payouts for other groups. This is the deal with the group that you asked to be moved to. I do not run the group, I simply provide payouts for the group at request of the group. I also said that we can move you to AW's Finest as well as others. Some we do payouts for and some we don't however, were happy to move you to ANY group with a 'trusted' group manager to ensure that the names on our transfers are not overdid by another manager. 

Please find attached a print screen of the email that we received from webmaster despite the fact that I have already shown this to you. I guess that webmaster is also wrong however and that you are still be picked on?

You may have people agreeing but that is simply because its your thread, your behaviour has been terrible and no group manager should have to deal with it. We are members just like you, we are protecting our money the same way that you would. Despite the constant abusive emails that we are continuing to receive, we are still dealing with your requests in a good time. 

Also, you may be pleased to know that just to prevent future problems (although I doubt that we will be unlucky enough to ever receive an application from another members like yourself), we have now made it 'even clearer' on our group page that members will have to wait until payments have been processed before being able to leave the group.

If we continue to receive rude emails, you will be ignored! You are no longer a member of our group and we will not take you back so you have no reason to continue sending us messages. I have removed you from our newsletters as you requested. 

Best of luck! 

Kind Regards 
Rico A

there was no rude email sent, there was one yesterday due to the fact i was being told by alot go group managers that your information was incorrect and you wasn't helping me which i apologised for later on. Today when i tried logging into my account it said it was locked by ontopdailyday. I emailed them to with no reply. so i emailed yourself as i was told your the same company, then soon as you replied i was unlocked with still no reply from the new group im with? very strange as you say your nothing to do with the new company !!!! also when i eventually got access today i had a message from a group manager who i was in contact with for advise , ive attached a screen shot of the message, all ive done is from the advice of other group managers as they said its terrible the way ive been treated from this company who cant accept their unprofessionalism

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-12-2016, 00:57)nicolecd838 Wrote:

Best of luck! 

Kind Regards 
Rico A

there was no rude email sent, there was one yesterday due to the fact i was being told by alot go group managers that your information was incorrect and you wasn't helping me which i apologised for later on. Today when i tried logging into my account it said it was locked by ontopdailyday. I emailed them to with no reply. so i emailed yourself as i was told your the same company, then soon as you replied i was unlocked with still no reply from the new group im with? very strange as you say your nothing to do with the new company !!!! also when i eventually got access today i had a message from a group manager who i was in contact with for advise , ive attached a screen shot of the message, all ive done is from the advice of other group managers as they said its terrible the way ive been treated from this company who cant accept their unprofessionalism

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nicolecd838 for this post:
  • ladylaura
It is an unfortunate situation but I really dont think hashing this all out on a public forum is a good idea...........x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • Mirabelle-Lux, Ms Dee
(05-12-2016, 21:40)TheWarning Wrote: Please review our group page, we offer to do payouts for other groups. This is the deal with the group that you asked to be moved to. I do not run the group, I simply provide payouts for the group at request of the group.

thats funny that you say that. both your lesstalkdailypay and ontopdailypay websites are regiesterd to you rico, and both websites look exactly the same.

if your going to be a liar and a scammer, you can atleast try to hide it better.

im glad people like nicole are comin out and letting everyone know your a scam, us cam girls are already to vulnerable without vulture groups like you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyxtx for this post:
  • ladylaura
(06-12-2016, 10:14)lucyxtx Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 21:40)TheWarning Wrote: Please review our group page, we offer to do payouts for other groups. This is the deal with the group that you asked to be moved to. I do not run the group, I simply provide payouts for the group at request of the group.

thats funny that you say that. both your lesstalkdailypay and ontopdailypay websites are regiesterd to you rico, and both websites look exactly the same.

if your going to be a liar and a scammer, you can atleast try to hide it better.

im glad people like nicole are comin out and letting everyone know your a scam, us cam girls are already to vulnerable without vulture groups like you

Hello Lucy. 

For your information, I would have told you that if you asked, you didn't have to waste your time looking for something that wasn't hiding. Its one website template, anyone recruiting for us gets one in order to attract members and get sign ups. If it was the same person than why would their be two websites? Its not hidden better because its not hidden at all lol. 

Lets just remember, Nicole said that she was paid and that she didn't have any problems. Her only issue was this, She asked to be removed and we said that she must wait for credits to be processed OR that she can be moved to a trusted group. Its hardly feedback that's going to effect our group, she's just telling members the exact same thing as we do  Sleepy 

Thanks
(06-12-2016, 00:57)nicolecd838 Wrote:

Best of luck! 

Kind Regards 
Rico A

Hello Nicole. 

We have asked that webmaster transfers you to AW's Finest as per your latest request. Also, I am far to busy to continue replying so take care for now.

Best of luck. 
Rico A
(06-12-2016, 11:05)TheWarning Wrote: Hello Lucy. 
 Its one website template, anyone recruiting for us gets one in order to attract members and get sign ups. If it was the same person than why would their be two websites? Its not hidden better because its not hidden at all lol. 

That's contradictory to what you're saying, is it not? If someone is recruiting for you then you are the one recruiting via a third party.
(06-12-2016, 12:10)Ana_X Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 11:05)TheWarning Wrote: Hello Lucy. 
 Its one website template, anyone recruiting for us gets one in order to attract members and get sign ups. If it was the same person than why would their be two websites? Its not hidden better because its not hidden at all lol. 

That's contradictory to what you're saying, is it not? If someone is recruiting for you then you are the one recruiting via a third party.

Hello Ana_X

Yes, that sentence was contradicting, members that they get on board go into a group that they manage. We see money from these members as we provide payouts for the group hence why I say recruiting for us. We are all closely connected but we are not the same people and that's the key point here. We have got her transferred over to AW's Finest anyway as she requested although it wasn't too long ago that she was telling us how bad they are. This is just one of them member that can't be pleased unfortunately. 

Kind Regards
Although I would like to add lastly that we are actually forgetting the reason for this negative review. 

This members admits that she has always received the service that we promise to provide so I feel as though this conversation is going somewhere that doesn't exist. The real question here is Why Does LessTalk Require Pending Payments To Be Processed Before Removing Members? 

Answer. 
Because we were advised to do so by webmaster as group managers have the ability to override VAT names. 

I'm sure that even admin will agree with that one?