Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

BBCode
anyone know how to add hearts etc.. onto your profile. I'm trying to amend my profile and the BBcode for the pictures I want to use are not working ;(

anyone got a link to a list?

Thanks, Mia xx
Heart : heart : (without the spaces between the colons and the first/last letters).

Try using a full Reply (rather than the quick one), click the Smiley icon just above where you type your message, when the small box appears click More. That shows all the available ones - when you click them (the visible smileys) the text (colon text colon) is inserted into the reply. You can then write them down or copy/paste them. I tried a few which don't show an actual smiley/emoticon and they don't work at all - that's a question for the webmaster or the authors of this forum software, I'm afraid.

When editing your signature, just type them in manually (colon text colon) with no spaces and those which work at all (appear in the long list as images) should work just fine in the signature as they do in the body of a post.

Unless you mean on AW itself in which case I'll have to go play because I've never tried using them (no need as "seeker's" profiles aren't normally visible).
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight, moongoddess
thank you, I mean on AW profile it says support bbcode and I have used it for smileys etc.. but there isn't one for a heart on the list and Ive tried loads ive found online xx
(29-10-2016, 21:16)Mia_Starlight Wrote: thank you, I mean on AW profile it says support bbcode and I have used it for smileys etc.. but there isn't one for a heart on the list and Ive tried loads ive found online xx

Ahh. As far as I can tell from the AW Help on the subject, there is a very limited list of smileys available and even those are not available everywhere. Assuming you're referring to your email signature then there should be a "Supports BBCode" link which will list all those available. Beyond those there may well not be any - only AW themselves can answer that. Sorry  Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
I would google 'special characters BBCODE' but here are a few that you can copy and paste on your profile... takes a bit of getting used to as they can mess up the text at times Big Grin

http://www.hpbdforum.com/t21-list-of-spe...nd-symbols

https://www.emojibase.com/

If you click on the details on the left of emoji base...you will see the different formats but if you pick the right ones they will show up on your profile... I generally find the first link where people have contributed to more basic ones easier Big Grin x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
SO for example

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× MIA STARLIGHT ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

—¤÷(`[¤* MIA STARLIGHT *¤]´)÷¤—

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ☎ ☑ εïз ❤
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
Thanks moongoddess, ive managed to get the heart to stick on my AW profile but as soon as I try anything else it converts it all to &xxx characters. the hearts are all I thought of having though so I'm happy that ive managed to get them on Wink

xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • moongoddess
Can someone please tell me how to add the hearts, as I have tried everything on here and nothing seems to work!!! When I add the : hearts : (with no spaces between the colon and writing) on my profile and then save and view no hearts show just the writing... Please help!!!