Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Might be whats available for transfer not what was earned before midnight babe? That's the difference when you switch over to POR it takes 24 hours for credits to mature so say you had 200 credits waiting to go, but last night you made 100 credits, you'd only get the 200 if they processed your request today because the other 100 haven't matured? I THINK that's how it works... I dunno AW is like a magic machine, you put boobs in and get money out Tongue lol *baby brain*
Hi, paying out full. Replied to pm.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(31-10-2016, 13:10)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Might be whats available for transfer not what was earned before midnight babe? That's the difference when you switch over to POR it takes 24 hours for credits to mature so say you had 200 credits waiting to go, but last night you made 100 credits, you'd only get the 200 if they processed your request today because the other 100 haven't matured? I THINK that's how it works... I dunno AW is like a magic machine, you put boobs in and get money out Tongue lol *baby brain*

I requested to be put back on POR but i think i'm still on dailypay as i haven't received an email to say i've been switched over :/ If i am still on dailypay i should have received alot more money than i did. Just wondering if DP are only paying out what they can or maybe they've made a mistake with my payment or maybe i've been switched over to POR lol Ahhhh i just don't know!! xx Did you go to The Monster Mash at Belfast yesterday? The amount of people there was crazy! :O xx
Thanks admin! Smile

You deserve way more respect on here Tongue
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(31-10-2016, 13:15)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 13:10)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Might be whats available for transfer not what was earned before midnight babe? That's the difference when you switch over to POR it takes 24 hours for credits to mature so say you had 200 credits waiting to go, but last night you made 100 credits, you'd only get the 200 if they processed your request today because the other 100 haven't matured? I THINK that's how it works... I dunno AW is like a magic machine, you put boobs in and get money out Tongue lol *baby brain*

I requested to be put back on POR but i think i'm still on dailypay as i haven't received an email to say i've been switched over :/ If i am still on dailypay i should have received alot more money than i did. Just wondering if DP are only paying out what they can or maybe they've made a mistake with my payment or maybe i've been switched over to POR lol Ahhhh i just don't know!! xx Did you go to The Monster Mash at Belfast yesterday? The amount of people there was crazy! :O xx
You've probably not been sqitched over yet, they been super busy it seems! xx
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
(31-10-2016, 13:13)admin Wrote: Hi, paying out full. Replied to pm.

Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me Smile Just replied to pm xx
(31-10-2016, 13:16)Alizey Wrote:

True. I think if i'm switched over i would receive an email Smile xx
(31-10-2016, 13:22)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 13:16)Alizey Wrote:

True. I think if i'm switched over i would receive an email Smile xx
Sorry didnt mean post that! Still gettn use to this was wondering can i get a payout today curvybrunette69
Anyone received a UK Bank payment yet ? I'm just wondering as on the old processor Payments went in on Mondays for me , I'm aware Aw say the 1/11 but I'm hoping .... xxx