Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Received payment thanks x
id still like my c4s money or atleast be told when i should expect it please Smile
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Mia_Fox have you tried contacting them directly on skype? dailypayservice is their name on there. You might not get an immediate response but usually between 9am and 5pm weekdays you can get hold of them for queries.

General update on Dailypay website:

"8th Nov update (18:29pm): No funds from AW yet but other sources are paying us so no funding issues at the moment. All pay is being sent as normal."

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Hope everyone is doing well and things are getting back to normal for you all Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • Ms Dee
Why have AW still not paid dp?Surely the issue with the size of payment file is sorted.?......x
Has anyone else found it quiet today? I have had 171 visitors visit my profile but no pings!
(09-11-2016, 00:16)CeceUK Wrote: Has anyone else found it quiet today? I have had 171 visitors visit my profile but no pings!

Monday daytime was dreadful but the evening was good, yesterday was fine for me. Does not help PMT is slowly but surely creeping up. :/
Was dreading coming in as we both been sick last few days!!! First hour was slow this morning but quite busy now!!! Xxx
been waiting since 5th nov for payment. emailed and messaged admin no reply