Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
(24-10-2016, 11:57)Mia_Starlight Wrote: I love the fun it creates with me and Hubby - its our secret hehe
I love the fact that this is another version of me - someone I have created
I love the extra cash

I hate the fact I know I could earn a lot more if I didn't work full time too but I couldn't take the risk of no income
I hate the room hoppers looking for freebies

it has made me love my body more - I have always hated being slim with small boobs but now I don't care
I'm quite lucky I don't have to explain to anyone how I earn money as they see me working, if I did though I would probably say I did dropshipping (buy things on amazon and sell on ebay for a larger price but get amazon to deliver direct to the customer - yes this is something people actually do and get earn a few bob from it lol)

I may use that one in the future! I'm a dropshipper he he xx
oh and I love (I'm very sad) keeping spreadsheets for not just book keeping but also to analysis busy days, profile hits etc.. - I did say I was very sad lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
ill put it bluntly-i love the fact i can earn good money sitting on my ass Smile
i hate some of the awful things i hear guys are into , which i wont name because they are truly horrific
xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(24-10-2016, 11:22)tabooenglish Wrote: Similar thing here! People look at the house I live in and my car and see the clothes my daughter and I wear, it's obvious I have an income somewhere.. But people NEVER see me going out to a job lol.

Maybe they think I have a string of sugar daddies

Ah this!! 

Also, if only they knew the WORK we put in for it, swear to god, it's so thankless because it's not like you tell anyone how well you controlled your JOI guy or the awesome and ingenious new idea you came up with for that home-wrecking lover to get his kicks. I'm a god damn artist and I can't show my work lol! 

I keep a pretty good balance between who knows what I do and who doesn't, it's my right as a service provider to share personal information with those whom I want to know what I do, and equally to withhold that information from those I do not. 

But we all know that when we decide to do this line of work we take a risk and you have have to weigh that up. I fully accepted and came to terms with my choice a long time a go, if people i'd rather didn't know do become aware of what I do and will use it against me, well then I am prepared for that.
(24-10-2016, 12:03)Mia_Starlight Wrote: oh and I love (I'm very sad) keeping spreadsheets for not just book keeping but also to analysis busy days, profile hits etc.. - I did say I was very sad lol

Ahaha this is so me right now, my daily profile hits topped 300 yesterday and I was looking at my graph plot all proud of myself like a total loser lol! Since I redid my profile it's been crazy busy, long may it continue cus mama wants her spa retreat holiday for Christmas *preach* lol x
(24-10-2016, 12:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:03)Mia_Starlight Wrote: oh and I love (I'm very sad) keeping spreadsheets for not just book keeping but also to analysis busy days, profile hits etc.. - I did say I was very sad lol

Ahaha this is so me right now, my daily profile hits topped 300 yesterday and I was looking at my graph plot all proud of myself like a total loser lol! Since I redid my profile it's been crazy busy, long may it continue cus mama wants her spa retreat holiday for Christmas *preach* lol 

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one haha
(24-10-2016, 12:05)laura20 Wrote: ill put it bluntly-i love the fact i can earn good money sitting on my ass Smile
i hate some of the awful things i hear guys are into , which i wont name because they are truly horrific
xxx

Love your new profile pic ! he he xx
(24-10-2016, 12:14)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:

Ahaha this is so me right now, my daily profile hits topped 300 yesterday and I was looking at my graph plot all proud of myself like a total loser lol! Since I redid my profile it's been crazy busy, long may it continue cus mama wants her spa retreat holiday for Christmas *preach* lol 

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one haha

Where do we find our profile hits?? lol
Oh i'm thinking of redoing my profile. Fresh new pics, new movie clips etc... It's long overdue! xx
Ahh why won't it let me upload a wee profile pic on here?!! lol Gonna try again! xx
There we go! Smile lol x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 36,634 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,487 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m