Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
sorry to ask again gals , filled in form for dailypay to they not work weekends , its sunday evening afterall , hopefully hear back about joining them tomorrow xxx
Do you wiggle the phone by your ear? Haha
(23-10-2016, 18:59)country-gal Wrote: hope I don't regret it ,,,, applied and submitted the form ....little nervous but i'm sure I can leave if I don't like it thanks gals

Hey Hun,

I joined up with them just after the "crisis", went onto pay-out on request as I didn't want to get paid daily and got my first pay about 15 hours after I requested it.
I havn't requested another pay-out as yet but I'm sure now they are back to normal that when I do it will go through smoothly like it did before.

I'm not sure whats going to happen to UK cammers when brexit takes affect but ive heard that we wont be able to use out VAT details to take off the 20% but with DP it will be taken off on their account for us.

I don't think anyone is to blame for the events of the last few weeks, sometimes things happen beyond anyones control  Undecided  xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • country-gal
sometimes I wiggle my butt and the phone lol , thanks babe , i'm just a little nervous but you lasses seem ok with them , I asked for payment on request , I think being paid everyday I would lose track or spend it all lol xxx
(23-10-2016, 21:38)country-gal Wrote: sometimes I wiggle my butt and the phone lol , thanks babe , i'm just a little nervous but you lasses seem ok with them , I asked for payment on request , I think being paid everyday I would lose track or spend it all lol xxx

Lol I know, ild be the same! I chose request coz ive been transferring from AW monthly and like having the target for the month and seeing it reach it in a lump sum ;Wink

xx
I've been with Daily Pay using the Payout on Request option since May this year. I've never ever had a problem with them and can't fault their service! It will work out cheaper for everyone now, as our own VAT details will no longer work due to the UK leaving the EU. Bloody stupid sodding Brexit.
(23-10-2016, 21:47)tabooenglish Wrote: I've been with Daily Pay using the Payout on Request option since May this year. I've never ever had a problem with them and can't fault their service! It will work out cheaper for everyone now, as our own VAT details will no longer work due to the UK leaving the EU. Bloody stupid sodding Brexit.

I LOVE your pic lol!!!!! x
mine would say - y u not show face!!! haha
Oh god. Face and "peek my cam bb". Erm, no? No thanks....
(23-10-2016, 21:52)tabooenglish Wrote: Oh god. Face and "peek my cam bb". Erm, no? No thanks....

lol I know, I don't offer free on cam anymore coz of this!
when I did and I got demands like that ild say, yer - for a tip of 10 lol!
Ohh they don't like to tip do they. I tried turning free cam off before but hardly made anything. SMH!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,545 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 15,897 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,077 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream