Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
Complaining to DP about the issues they've had won't make a difference as it has been out of their hands, and even went out of their way to help people and continue paying them throughout all this
(23-10-2016, 13:23)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I feel like maybe as iv complained so much they are just paying me last just to get back at me!

I was on Daily Pay guys but felt like I had no control over what was going in my bank account so I asked to be transferred over to payout on request (to my bank not cheque)which iv been waiting forever for. Sad

I'm so glad I'm on other websites and haven't had to rely on Adultwork... my rent was almost a week late because of all this.

What other sites do u you use? Were new to this all but wondered what others are like compared to aw
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aoneoffx for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
(23-10-2016, 15:00)aoneoffx Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 13:23)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I feel like maybe as iv complained so much they are just paying me last just to get back at me!

I was on Daily Pay guys but felt like I had no control over what was going in my bank account so I asked to be transferred over to payout on request (to my bank not cheque)which iv been waiting forever for. Sad

I'm so glad I'm on other websites and haven't had to rely on Adultwork... my rent was almost a week late because of all this.

What other sites do u you use? Were new to this all but wondered what others are like compared to aw

Ive asked this before but girls they seem reluctant to discuss it x
(23-10-2016, 13:10)country-gal Wrote: i'm thinking of joining adultwork finest but worried I wont have control over my profile or credits ......xxx

Tbh im gonna be honest they are not the best.. recently there was a adultwork crisis " now we only get paid £100 a day which is fine but not when u live in london and my sky bills is more then that. Now i have charges on my bank account. Ijust got back of holiday. Came back to all this. Just think about it i was better off when i had control over my own money.  Before i went on holiday i thought i would get money in so i did oover £600 but could only have £100. It was ridulous  really when i have to get to airport ect, bills, drinks, food,???
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SweetSophia97 for this post:
  • misslilliejonesuk
(23-10-2016, 16:11)SweetSophia97 Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 13:10)country-gal Wrote: i'm thinking of joining adultwork finest but worried I wont have control over my profile or credits ......xxx

Tbh im gonna be honest they are not the best.. recently there was a adultwork crisis " now we only get paid £100 a day which is fine but not when u live in london and my sky bills is more then that. Now i have charges on my bank account. Ijust got back of holiday. Came back to all this. Just think about it i was better off when i had control over my own money.  Before i went on holiday i thought i would get money in so i did oover £600 but could only have £100. It was ridulous  really when i have to get to airport ect, bills, drinks, food,???

And there is another group called somthing similar to this my friend is on it. When i got messed around by here.. they said i ccant join as they cant because they dony take eachother customers.  So really now im stuck here.. they dont tell u that before u join u cant go to another group either so just be careful  thats me being honest babe xx bot saying it all bad but i have joined for over a year and they under paid me, ect ect ... do just be careful hunni best regards

Sophia x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SweetSophia97 for this post:
  • misslilliejonesuk
The £100 a day was lifted, we are all getting full amounts now. The crisis was absolutely not DP's fault, it was an international issue. If anything DP made sure we all got paid whilst girls who weren't on DP were totally screwed with NO money unless they used payoneer. I don't think your appraisal of DP is entirely fair. If it's that bad why have you not left the group? I just find it a little odd is all, I'm not taking digs.

Also, personally, I would never ever leave the country without a substantial amount in my account to live on in emergencies, and I wouldn't be going away at all if I didn't have enough to cover my bills for at least a month ahead in case something happened. That's just me though.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Cece, Tara25
hope I don't regret it ,,,, applied and submitted the form ....little nervous but i'm sure I can leave if I don't like it thanks gals
do they need to verify your account first before they accept you ?
(23-10-2016, 19:07)country-gal Wrote: do they need to verify your account first before they accept you ?

Yeah they just check a few things...n u can leave anytime ive never been underpaid and also the 100 limit has been lifted xxx
thanks laura i'm just very nervous but thought I would give it a try , only just filled it in so probably wont here from them tomorrow , I take it they take 20% off your credits before you receive them ? they need to make there fee too , i'm used to paying AW 30% fee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,545 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 15,893 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,076 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream