Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
Is it just Daily Pay that's getting paid, or payout on request too? Really hope it's pay on request as well
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to taboobritish for this post:
  • Kitty_sinn
Girls don't be surprised if AW pay us again over weekend /Monday same happened last week with first batch just wish they would be upfront and admit that their processor does go by terms and conditions and they hold funds 3-5 working days .
(19-10-2016, 12:16)Angel Wrote: Girls don't be surprised if AW pay us again over weekend /Monday same happened last week with first batch just wish they would be upfront and admit that their processor does go by terms and conditions and they hold funds 3-5 working days .

AW are trying to be upfront as they can be in this situation, even when they announce something they have been told, it can change and is out of their control.

When they know, we know.

Sarah x x x
(19-10-2016, 12:06)lucyloo Wrote: lol think they heard me... It's in... Thanks DP Smile
Just looking forward to getting everything else soon (fingers crossed) x

Lol just done my sums and after positioning fees and what not I think that £100 brings me up to date. Not been on as much last couple of days. I might actually owe DP a couple quid when they work it all out! Angel

Fingers crossed for all you ladies waiting on these payments form AW tho Smile
Hi All!

Can't believe I have only just found this forum! I have been posting on the Daily Pay one until now.

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.

It is nice to see comments here that people are receiving funds again from Daily Pay today, I have tried to be calm but have been very worried these last couple of days due to my own dwindling bank balance!

Fingers crossed we will all see what we are owed soon.

That's all I wanted to say today - this was more of a "hello" post than anything else, as I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said on here! :-)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sultryshelley for this post:
  • admin, Tara25
Hi, we are attempting to spread the funds between all members and services, request, weekly and the other groups we service, but as an example, 1000 members needing paid in our own system at £100 a go is £100,000.00 (100k), our small payment was around half that so there will be some very lucky members and some members will have to wait for AW original payment to us still.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
19th 12:36am, funds getting extremely low again, the small payment is helping but its not enough to cover everyone, you may of been one of the very lucky ones to of been paid, if not, we are continuing to try to work things out for the rest of the members. No complaints will be taken during this time, we are trying our best in a situation that is unrelated to us, if you are angry, point the blame at Washington DC.

I'm not angry, think i might cry though Sad xxx
(19-10-2016, 12:43)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: 19th 12:36am, funds getting extremely low again, the small payment is helping but its not enough to cover everyone, you may of been one of the very lucky ones to of been paid, if not, we are continuing to try to work things out for the rest of the members. No complaints will be taken during this time, we are trying our best in a situation that is unrelated to us, if you are angry, point the blame at Washington DC.

I'm not angry, think i might cry though Sad xxx

Have AW given any indication when these funds will actually come across?
Hi, plenty yes, today is the final date that has been mentioned of when they will arrive. That of course doesnt mean they will arrive today, not sure anyone knows that for certain.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 12:52)admin Wrote: Hi, plenty yes, today is the final date that has been mentioned of when they will arrive. That of course doesnt mean they will arrive today, not sure anyone knows that for certain.

Thanks

Has DP payments stopped for now? Sad xxx