Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
Yes, I am owed £300 or so for the past couple days but it is being capped at the moment. I can't say I mind at all seeing as some AW girls are still waiting on AW to release funds, at least this way everything is ticking over. Very grateful for the job the DP have done considering how bad the situation has been for lots of girls.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • English-Caroline
Think I'm at end of payment list. On a normal day my payments don't go in until 4/5 ish. So I'll expect mine about 10 tonight lol!
Got to laugh else I'd cry!

xxx
Oh here, that may not be the case Lucy! I think there are different DP groups as groups can only hold X amount of members, so they pay each group one by one, it's not always the same group first? I may be wrong but that's what I was led to believe. I can receive payment at 11am or 5pm, it varies Smile
If anyone is the last to be paid it will be me. I'm the most unluckiest person you will ever meet lol xxx
(19-10-2016, 11:52)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: If anyone is the last to be paid it will be me. I'm the most unluckiest person you will ever meet lol xxx

YOU AND ME chick hehehe xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(19-10-2016, 11:49)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Oh here, that may not be the case Lucy! I think there are different DP groups as groups can only hold X amount of members, so they pay each group one by one, it's not always the same group first? I may be wrong but that's what I was led to believe. I can receive payment at 11am or 5pm, it varies Smile

Lol seriously every day I get paid late afternoon or early evening. x
(19-10-2016, 11:37)laura20 Wrote: Dp owe me about 400 so will i just get 100? i dont mind i understand its not there fault and there doing there best-im just annoyed aw still havent released a payment date for me yet Sad xxx

Sorry I have to correct you..

They don't owe you as the credits are still on your AW profile, am I correct?  When it is your turn I am sure they will pay you the £100 they can afford too transfer from your AW account and then collect the credits owing from AW in 2 weeks.  

We are all waiting Laura it is just a matter of patience.
lol think they heard me... It's in... Thanks DP Smile
Just looking forward to getting everything else soon (fingers crossed) x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Yep i'm gonna be last lol xxx
No hun the 400 is from DP from AW im still owed 685