Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
(19-10-2016, 10:00)admin Wrote: Hi, its in there yip. AW are paying the transfer out directly to the members now though, they shouldnt be long.

Thanks

Hi Smile Do you think our pending transfers could be in our account today or more likely tomorrow? Thanks xxx
Hi, they are in the pay file with the 11th transfers, im not sure if the first pay file has been finished yet though? If you see anyone mentioning they got an 11th transfer then the pay file is in progress and should arrive at any moment.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte, YoungMumBellaRose
UPDATE from DP

19th 10:26am, although the big pay from AW hasnt arrived, another source has paid a small amount to us, we will be proceeding with payouts this morning with these funds and see how far we get, £100 max limit for this so everyone can get a piece.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(19-10-2016, 10:49)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: UPDATE from DP

19th 10:26am, although the big pay from AW hasnt arrived, another source has paid a small amount to us, we will be proceeding with payouts this morning with these funds and see how far we get, £100 max limit for this so everyone can get a piece.

________

Oooh I really hope so Big Grin xx
nothing , still, come on man argh Sad x
Money from DP just landed in my account, many thanks Colin and the processing team!

£100 limit still in place, totally understandable, but very glad to see funds moving again.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin, YoungMumBellaRose
Aww thought i'd check my account after seeing last post. Still nothing lol Ahhhhh xx
Dp owe me about 400 so will i just get 100? i dont mind i understand its not there fault and there doing there best-im just annoyed aw still havent released a payment date for me yet Sad xxx
(19-10-2016, 11:37)laura20 Wrote: Dp owe me about 400 so will i just get 100? i dont mind i understand its not there fault and there doing there best-im just annoyed aw still havent released a payment date for me yet Sad xxx

Yeah £100 until they receive the big amount from AW xxx
COME ON AW !!! Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose