Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Their little group was evil, the nastiness in them is shocking. Don't agree with them and the ring leader and you will face being called all sorts.

Supposedly grown BUSINESS women, who treat other women like shit and sink so low as to drag babies into it just to have a dig.

Karma will do my dirty work, don't have to lift a finger. Women like that can expect nothing in life worth having, you can't carry on that way and be happy.
(18-10-2016, 09:54)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Someone has been playing domme so long she has forgotten how to be kind and sympathetic, how to be polite and offer up an opinion without being incredibly derogatory.

Not one woman here is your sub, or some loser with their dick in hand asking for you to belittle them.

Don't talk to us as such.

The real shame, is that as I have said ALL along, your information about payoneer and other options would most likely have been very useful and welcomed, had you only stopped to talk to the women here with an ounce of respect. Rather than the flood of nasty remarks that came out of you and your playground cronies.

Oh here we go again, making some comment about the fact that I am a Domme.

You are a very paranoid and bizarre girl. I don't see AT ALL how my comment was being derogatory by simply pointing out like others have, which you all shut down (whose comments have been deleted by admin here) that you all should have sorted out other payment methods and used this option before relying on a group that messes up payment and caps your money at 100 quid a day and takes more money from you from your earnings as well as deleting girls profiles as he has complete control of your account. Since being paid from AW this week as normal all I have seen on here is girls asking where is their money and girls profiles being deleted who wanted to leave the group. That is not fair. They even gave out false info about the other payment methods, scaring girls from using them.

The only nasty remarks I have made have been directed at you darling as you started it making it personal.

Why are you so obsessed with me being a Domme? You like to point that out a lot don't you. No one else has banged on about that. Get over it love.
I honestly don't see how what I have said is nasty just pointing out facts. I also don't see how me being a Domme has anything to do with the comments I have made or anything at all.

We were only warning girls and trying to tell them there are other ways to get through the pacnet issue but got shut down by everyone, blocked and comments deleted. 

Off to speak to a loser woth his dick in his hand.... 
Ta ta
(18-10-2016, 10:26)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Their little group was evil, the nastiness in them is shocking. Don't agree with them and the ring leader and you will face being called all sorts.

Supposedly grown BUSINESS women, who treat other women like shit and sink so low as to drag babies into it just to have a dig.

Karma will do my dirty work, don't have to lift a finger. Women like that can expect nothing in life worth having, you can't carry on that way and be happy.

Get over yourself darling.
You don't think you and your little friends posts were below the belt? Actually, down right vile? You want to bang on about how you are all best of buddies, your vegan shit club, so surely you can be accountable for the evil that you all collectively spurt?

I disagreed with you, and in return your group of bullies decide to make comments about my unborn baby? And I am the one who made it personal?

And yes, I do think your whole domme persona is a joke, you talk to everyone like you talk to your subs. I remember long before this reworked portrayal when you were normal and pleasant, and you saying "who even are you?" says more about your shit memory than anything else.

Don't forget, we have quite a few shared clients, just check the feedback, you'll spot them! I hear how nasty you are to them and you treat other women the same way.

I will never "get over" or forgive, the fact you lot shamelessly hounded me, spouted shit all over twitter and most of all, dragged my baby into it. That's vile and unforgivable.

So yes, ta ta indeed.
(18-10-2016, 10:15)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:11)MissPetite Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 07:51)KTC Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 00:09)MissPetite Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 16:14)taboobritish Wrote: Where is admin?? Do you think he's too busy trying to pay us? Lol

Or counting all the profit he has made from you lot......

A well earned profit. DP got me out of the shit. It's only fair to pay for services rendered.

So why is the forum full of 'I haven't been paid yet...I am owed this... Why haven't I heard from you.'
PLus the fact girls profiles are now being deleted.
I will keep my 6% thanks.

Oh and I forgot to ask, what was it you wanted to say to me? You posted all over twitter (I am surprised you had nothing better to do than pay me attention or give a shit about my opinion, but clearly I was wrong)

You made a big deal about me being Helena C*ntley, wanting to give me what for?

So here you go, I'm here. What was it you wanted to say exactly? You clearly wanted my attention, now you have it, fill your boots. 

Is it another dig at my baby? Making shitty comments amongst your little friends about an innocent child? I'm all ears.

What about your baby?? I dont even know you bloody have one. paranoid comments again.
I haven't made a single comment about anyones child. Yes you have earnt the nickname Helena Cuntley as your comments on here earnt you that. YOU started making things personal. I merely responded. 
Yes you are right, myself and others mentioned you on twitter as I don't sit here for hours on end on this forum which is completely biased to the DP group. NOTHING is given a shit about or listened to unless you are in that group. You were putting things about me in the private chat I could not see, making things personal again.
(18-10-2016, 10:37)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: You don't think you and your little friends posts were below the belt? Actually, down right vile? You want to bang on about how you are all best of buddies, your vegan shit club, so surely you can be accountable for the evil that you all collectively spurt?

I disagreed with you, and in return your group of bullies decide to make comments about my unborn baby? And I am the one who made it personal?

And yes, I do think your whole domme persona is a  joke, you talk to everyone like you talk to your subs. I remember long before this reworked portrayal when you were normal and pleasant, and you saying "who even are you?" says more about your shit memory than anything else.

Don't forget, we have quite a few shared clients, just check the feedback, you'll spot them! I hear how nasty you are to them and you treat other women the same way.

I will never "get over" or forgive, the fact you lot shamelessly hounded me, spouted shit all over twitter and most of all, dragged my baby into it. That's vile and unforgivable.

So yes, ta ta indeed.
Sweety add her to your ignore list seriously do not waste your time on a response, you will irritate her more by not responding or even reading her posts.  People like this crave the attention no matter what it is.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Gone
(18-10-2016, 10:37)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: You don't think you and your little friends posts were below the belt? Actually, down right vile? You want to bang on about how you are all best of buddies, your vegan shit club, so surely you can be accountable for the evil that you all collectively spurt?

And yes, I do think your whole domme persona is a  joke, you talk to everyone like you talk to your subs. I remember long before this reworked portrayal when you were normal and pleasant, and you saying "who even are you?" says more about your shit memory than anything else.

So yes, ta ta indeed.

My 'Domme' persona got me paid yesterday, without an extra 6% being taken. You clearly know nothing about being a Dominatrix if that is what you think a Domme speaking to her subs is?! 
1600 + feedback, yeh I talk to them all like shit. what the fuck? What is your problem.
Go do one love, you are fucking mental.
I would rather be considered "mental" than associate with the people you do, say the nasty things you do.

Although I will no doubt be plastered all over twitter again, because it's safe for you there, amongst your own where I have no right to reply.

Plus it looks so classy slagging me on your twitter, may it bring you many customers!

Nothing more to say.
My ethics and my personal life has nothing to do with what was ever discussed in here. You are the one who has decided to get personal with people. None of this was ever personal (for me at least).

I haven't said a thing about you? Ok I will be guilty by association that's fine, but I know that I have never taken this to a personal and vicious level as you have. I am not responsible for anyone elses actions. However if it's easier for you then that's fine. Go a head.

I think you need to have a very serious and hard look at what you're doing, you may think you're fighting the bad guys but you're actually coming off looking far worse.
It's a shame because we got on well, weren't you vegan? Or was that a lie? Weird.
Hi all, another thread locked.

Misspetite - due to the UK leaving the EU your vat details wont work anyway, so we expect to see you are friends joining once you are no longer able to get that 6% back yourself. B2B reverse charge is for EU to EU businesses only.

Del - chill out, its unhealthy to have that amount of negativity and anger in your system.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • xKitty