Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
just checked , still saying transfers to UK bank disabled xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • iloveit38
(13-10-2016, 10:31)Lisadavelatte Wrote: If we are in the group as in daily pay will our pending payments go straight in our accounts after being received by daily pay??

Thanks xxx

Hi, for pending transfers done before joining, AW will pay them directly to you. We dont receive those.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 09:53)mummyfunxoxo Wrote: Just been reading through ladies, I haven't been paid from work done this Tuesday and clearly expected it to be in my account on Wednesday. I messaged daily pay via email and Skype and have had no response as far as I was aware daily pay was going as normal with no problems except some backlog as they had more members joining due to the new laws for AW. I'm really hoping I get a response soon because I have bills going out soon.

Hi, article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

There was a brief stoppage yesterday on some accounts but payouts are resuming today again.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 10:58)admin Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:53)mummyfunxoxo Wrote: Just been reading through ladies, I haven't been paid from work done this Tuesday and clearly expected it to be in my account on Wednesday. I messaged daily pay via email and Skype and have had no response as far as I was aware daily pay was going as normal with no problems except some backlog as they had more members joining due to the new laws for AW. I'm really hoping I get a response soon because I have bills going out soon.

Hi, article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

There was a brief stoppage yesterday on some accounts but payouts are resuming today again.

Thanks

Hi Colin does that count for pay on requests too?
I just tried to withdraw by uk bank transfer and it said its still not available once i clicked submit. And just forwards you to the updates page on the problems. Hoping this does not mean no payments went out yesterday as they said it would be enabled once they knew some payments were confirmed yesterday. And no, i have not been paid yet either. xx
Oh look, things working out as expected and payments getting back on track...

Sure to disappoint some folk sitting in the wings with their payoneer cards, waiting to jump out and shove them up our butts, along with a 4 hour long pre-written monologue about how we will never be strong independent women without the cards... *yawn*

Cup of tea, anyone? lol.

I suppose if anything, it's worth having one for emergencies. But the real lesson from this is TRY your best to have a nest egg. That way you can wait it out and won't be bullied or scared into making decisions you aren't sure about.

I have had Payoneer for ages, but never considered using it. Waiting it out and keeping calm is always the better option. xx
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • iloveit38, Miss Deviant, YoungMumBellaRose
Ah thanks

Even thou it still says you're bank details on them xxx
(13-10-2016, 11:15)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Oh look, things working out as expected and payments getting back on track...

Sure to disappoint some folk sitting in the wings with their payoneer cards, waiting to jump out and shove them up our butts, along with a 4 hour long pre-written monologue about how we will never be strong independent women without the cards... *yawn*

Cup of tea, anyone? lol.

I suppose if anything, it's worth having one for emergencies. But the real lesson from this is TRY your best to have a nest egg. That way you can wait it out and won't be bullied or scared into making decisions you aren't sure about.

I have had Payoneer for ages, but never considered using it. Waiting it out and keeping calm is always the better option. xx

hey is everything still looking ok for today..... Heart
(13-10-2016, 10:49)country-gal Wrote: excellent news

my bad.... its not working according to one of the other girls Sad sorry x
Payments are reaching the dailypay account from AW now, surely that means that previously requested withdrawals from AW by girls not in a group, will be soon to follow suit. That's what I am presuming, and keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • harmony-uk