Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 09:14)KINKYlilSLUT Wrote: No good news this morning then? Has anyone recieved pay? X

Still early. I'm hoping it will be in this afternoon! x
(13-10-2016, 09:20)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:14)KINKYlilSLUT Wrote: No good news this morning then? Has anyone recieved pay? X

Exactly. Banks have only just opened - then they have a backlog to get through. If it's going to be today; it'll more than likely be this afternoon. It would seriously start to affect credibility if they issue yet another "excuse".
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • iloveit38, Tara25, YoungMumBellaRose
(13-10-2016, 09:23)mistresscristal Wrote:

Exactly. Banks have only just opened - then they have a backlog to get through. If it's going to be today; it'll more than likely be this afternoon. It would seriously start to affect credibility if they issue yet another "excuse".

Goodmorning all...it will defo be in today or tommorow. Im very optomistic that were at the end of this nightmare. I still am having murders with payoneer as I have opened an account but cant link it to adultwork. Countless emails to payoneer plus trying to get someone to talk to on live chat was impossible probably because of all the calls going to them. I will call them today of a landline and try and get this sorted. But as I said I am very very optomistic were all guna be paid by tommorow. If anyone can see it in your accounts please update on here as its good to see if its starting to come in xxxx
Just been reading through ladies, I haven't been paid from work done this Tuesday and clearly expected it to be in my account on Wednesday. I messaged daily pay via email and Skype and have had no response as far as I was aware daily pay was going as normal with no problems except some backlog as they had more members joining due to the new laws for AW. I'm really hoping I get a response soon because I have bills going out soon.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mummyfunxoxo for this post:
  • iloveit38
(13-10-2016, 09:48)iloveit38 Wrote:

Goodmorning all...it will defo be in today or tommorow. Im very optomistic that were at the end of this nightmare. I still am having murders with payoneer as I have opened an account but cant link it to adultwork. Countless emails to payoneer plus trying to get someone to talk to on live chat was impossible probably because of all the calls going to them. I will call them today of a landline and try and get this sorted. But as I said I am very very optomistic were all guna be paid by tommorow. If anyone can see it in your accounts please update on here as its good to see if its starting to come in xxxx

Hi, "but cant link it to adultwork" - where did you get the card? A non adult site? Directly from Payoneer themselves?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(13-10-2016, 09:53)mummyfunxoxo Wrote: Just been reading through ladies, I haven't been paid from work done this Tuesday and clearly expected it to be in my account on Wednesday. I messaged daily pay via email and Skype and have had no response as far as I was aware daily pay was going as normal with no problems except some backlog as they had more members joining due to the new laws for AW. I'm really hoping I get a response soon because I have bills going out soon.
Still waiting for funds which were expected to go in yesterday Sad

Read the update at the bottom of this page...

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

xx
(13-10-2016, 09:54)admin Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:48)iloveit38 Wrote:

I applies through the adultwork transfer page...I sent all my Id and recieved my card wthin the week. I then went again through the transfer page on adultwork to try and set things up but got a message to say that the account cannot be linked to adultwork and I need to reapply using a differnt email adress. Del advised I go on to live chat but cant seem to get through so Im guna bell them today. Not sure what the problem is but Im not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to computers so  its a drag but I will get there xxx

Hi, "but cant link it to adultwork" - where did you get the card? A non adult site? Directly from Payoneer themselves?
If we are in the group as in daily pay will our pending payments go straight in our accounts after being received by daily pay??

Thanks xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Looks like the uk bank transfer option is enabled again, showing any transfer requests made now will be paid out 4th November
excellent news