Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
I've just contacted AdultWork to ask what is going on. They have advised they are awaiting confirmation from the new payment processor that all pending transactions have been processed. Once they have received that; funds will start to hit our bank accounts. We just need to patient for a few more hours, that's all.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • admin, Alexiagarcia__, Angel, iloveit38
Another morning of constantly checking my bank account lol xx
yh i checked this morning hoping to see it in but nooo , just a matter of time now , it will go in x
I think they will work fast - it's in their best interests to clear the back log asap. I suspect money will hit accounts this afternoon or early tomorrow at the latest.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal, Tara25
(10-10-2016, 17:12)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 16:41)brunettebabe69 Wrote: I keep checking my online banking like a freak to and nothing yet , I'm down to six quid now if it ain't in tomo I'm actually gonna cry I can't take it anymore I can't deal with this jo money life anymore lol but I think it's all good fingers crossed we all get our dollar tomo xx

Oh i could really  do with it being in tomorrow too! So many bills and not enough money!! Sad

Still nothing girls .. I'm done with this skint life now it won't even funny , woulda thought it would of been in by now X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to brunettebabe69 for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
(11-10-2016, 10:52)brunettebabe69 Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 17:12)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 16:41)brunettebabe69 Wrote: I keep checking my online banking like a freak to and nothing yet , I'm down to six quid now if it ain't in tomo I'm actually gonna cry I can't take it anymore I can't deal with this jo money life anymore lol but I think it's all good fingers crossed we all get our dollar tomo xx

Oh i could really  do with it being in tomorrow too! So many bills and not enough money!! Sad

Still nothing girls .. I'm done with this skint life now it won't even funny , woulda thought it would of been in by now X

Again - they are awaiting confirmation from the new processor that all transactions have been processed. I suspect this is an hour by hour thing.
no money as of yet.......no updates on main page since yesterday....fingers crossed
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • iloveit38
still nothing-they said basically not to 'bombard' them with messages if it not until tomos afternoon, well the clocks ticking ....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • iloveit38
Will just have to take a deep breath and wait gals x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
It has to be in tomorrow... right? xx