Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
I keep checking my online banking like a freak to and nothing yet , I'm down to six quid now if it ain't in tomo I'm actually gonna cry I can't take it anymore I can't deal with this jo money life anymore lol but I think it's all good fingers crossed we all get our dollar tomo xx
(10-10-2016, 16:41)brunettebabe69 Wrote: I keep checking my online banking like a freak to and nothing yet , I'm down to six quid now if it ain't in tomo I'm actually gonna cry I can't take it anymore I can't deal with this jo money life anymore lol but I think it's all good fingers crossed we all get our dollar tomo xx

Oh i could really do with it being in tomorrow too! So many bills and not enough money!! Sad
Absolutely it is also that feel of oh gosh pfeew now  ,so fingers crossed not long now !
Meh, better luck tomorrow! lol x
(10-10-2016, 15:07)harmony-uk Wrote: oh no, ignore me... its back up. must have just been amending something

I can't see it anymore either :/ x
It is still there hun if you refresh the page and scroll down.
the Monday update disappeared , now its showing again ....nothing in my bank either , I shall check tomorrow morning...fingers crossed gals xxxx......I must admit I have been more creative with food that's in the cupboards and I will certainly appreciate money more....that's for certain
I would say they are likely to hit tomorrow. If they have submitted all details today; UK bank has to do relevant checks then send payments. My guess is they'll be in, in the morning.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal, SweetSophia97
I'm on weekly pay only a few of my credits have transferred not in any rush just checking this is correct
Hi, transferred as much as possible yes. http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4