Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Pending Payments
So because my delivery wasn't rainbows and gummi bears you're all antagonistic about it? I don't think I will ever understand that. "Pull your finger out your arse" isn't exactly THAT harsh, you must have grown up shrouded in cotton wool if that's upset you.

I can be cold if I wish, that doesnt mean I don't empathise, I've been in some terrible situations in the past, but it's not about me or my past or what I have been through, they can't pay their bills with my empathy.

Also Helena, I don't have an issue with you personally but your nasty replies have made me think very differently about you, especially how you spoke to Miss Petite, who is one of my good friends. Seeing what you said in the private forum wasn't a nice read either. I don't have some long lived vendetta against you at all, it's this situation and this alone. If I saw you on twitter or chatted to you outside of this I wouldn't care at all, I never hold grudges because nothing phases me that much. Theres a few girls on this topic I've fallen out with but fine on twitter so it's no biggy to me. I don't take anything said here personally.
Hi, for any newbies reading this thread, for Payoneer, Paytoo and Paxum, they are last resort alternatives, the fees are sky high which has been shown in numerous previous threads (factual evidence directly from the sites themselves), you are much better (if you can wait it out) waiting for AW to fix it.

With Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo you have to know what you are getting into before using them. Use them cautiously.

The advice of telling members to get an account with the above without letting them know of the fees is terrible, you are influencing unsuspecting members, you may not have a duty of care for new people to AW/the industry but we here do.

Use Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo in emergencies only or if you are willing to face the high fees associated with them. There are many hidden fees.

The folks using Payoneer and think they are being smart about it are actually having their ass handed to them by Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo probably without even knowing it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Angel, harmony-uk, Ms Dee