Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

welfare
im glad the tories are in too shake things, probably cause i cant stand the ones who scrounge eg alcoholics, junkies, people getting DLA for coughs etc... ffs
We are breeding a 2nd class society where those who dont want to work get handouts, it will be hard to draw it back again as the people who get the benefits feel they are entitled to them.

Work is not just about working, its also a social aspect of life, and I for one love working.
i dont have a problem with the ones who genuinely need it but the 2 i mention above i think they should all be put in a camp in the middle of nowhere so as not to annoy others
Where I used to live in the north east there was a pub just round the corner you could walk past it at 11 in the morning 4 in the afternoon or 11 at night you you would see the same people day in day out outside drunk most of them never worked a day in there lives how they did it I will never no
it's all the mobility buggies lined up outside pubs that annoy me
There are some really in need of benefits, but the system is full of loop holes, and till we address the issue of making benefit cheats responsable, there will always be the attraction of getting money for nothing.

Lets hope this goverment is going to act on it not just say they will.