Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
I have two payments pending in cheques. Obviously the only way to get that money is by payoneer or paxum or pay too but I don't really want to have to go down this route. Ithought if I waited as am not desperate could these credits be added back on to my account to withdraw when another UK payment method gets sorted? If this is possible, how do I go about getting the credits reinstated . Thank you.
Hi Admin,
Any problems with weekly payments?
Hi Admin,
Hi, none at the moment, still in progress though but will be completed shortly.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
Deleting post got response on other forum Smile x
(10-10-2016, 18:52)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi Admin,I

I didn't get my full credits that were in my account and it was withdrawn and out in a Payoneer is that correct xx
Hi admin
I was not transfered my weekly earns. I was paid equivalent of one day of work when I work the full week. Not for that amount. I understand that there's issues with AW, but if there's not capacity from the group at this moment to exercise weekly payments, please informe me as I will take other measures. I understand your hard work, and please understand mine. It's frustrating working one week and have no clue what's gonna be in my bank account. The amount transfered is based on what?
Thank you

PB
Hi, Lisa - Payoneer is right yes, AW pay us via Payoneer and we pay you via your bank.

Peggy - http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(10-10-2016, 21:16)admin Wrote: Hi, Lisa - Payoneer is right yes, AW pay us via Payoneer and we pay you via your bank.

Peggy - http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

Thank you, guess I missed that article  Angel Sorry, we are all working very hard and a bit anxious with all this. But yes, We were caught in the middle of a storm but back to normal soon. Thank you again
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to PeggyBoo for this post:
  • admin
What's happening  today? Any more news? Is money going to be sorted in my bank today? What the update ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,679 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell