Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
As with everyone I await with bated breath....i just keep worrying that they won't be able to find a UK payment processor .... But that's me a worrier....hope it does Bella so you have extra funds on your birthday
(09-10-2016, 19:40)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 19:30)PeggyBoo Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 18:57)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 18:43)PeggyBoo Wrote: 'Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.,

Sorry about my ignorance as I join the group recently, but what's this then? 

whats what? the group has always charged and has never been free (at least the last 3 years anyhow) im sure colin has 101 things to do and running a group for free wont be 1 of them
Totally agree! Maybe Dp will answer me as now I'm quite curious to know what services Are now free, and about that 2.5% extra. Wasn't me posting that. Anyway check on group page how many times the word 'free' is on. 
I'm quite happy to pay the 3.5% but I think this should be clear to as many ignorant people as me that want to join the group thinking its 100% free (as advertised).

yes free daily pay...not join this group for free, its amazing that people join up and dont ask any questions, its just bizzare
Bizarre is being in a group for 3 years and havent notice a post from THE GROUP in this same forum dated from October. I'm just using the forum for a week and found it. Plus, I'm asking about that post saying all services are free plus 2.5% on top of my earnings but no one seems to 
Have an answer. Simple question just require simple answer. Let's not avoid my main question. 

Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.

What services are now free and how much they were before? 2.5% extra? 

As I mention before, I'm ignorant (or not as clever as you, being here for 3years with no questions) and trying to make things clear for myself and other ignorants like me.
(09-10-2016, 20:01)PeggyBoo Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 19:40)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 19:30)PeggyBoo Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 18:57)cassey_fox Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 18:43)PeggyBoo Wrote: Plus, save your time if you can't answer it. It was meant for DP or for the one who wrote the update answer it.

thanks anyway

'Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.,

Sorry about my ignorance as I join the group recently, but what's this then? 

whats what? the group has always charged and has never been free (at least the last 3 years anyhow) im sure colin has 101 things to do and running a group for free wont be 1 of them
Totally agree! Maybe Dp will answer me as now I'm quite curious to know what services Are now free, and about that 2.5% extra. Wasn't me posting that. Anyway check on group page how many times the word 'free' is on. 
I'm quite happy to pay the 3.5% but I think this should be clear to as many ignorant people as me that want to join the group thinking its 100% free (as advertised).

yes free daily pay...not join this group for free, its amazing that people join up and dont ask any questions, its just bizzare
Bizarre is being in a group for 3 years and havent notice a post from THE GROUP in this same forum dated from October. I'm just using the forum for a week and found it. Plus, I'm asking about that post saying all services are free plus 2.5% on top of my earnings but no one seems to 
Have an answer. Simple question just require simple answer. Let's not avoid my main question. 

Note: This thread needs updated, as of Oct 2015, all services are now free or we'll pay you an extra 2.5% on Payout On Request and Weeklypay.

What services are now free and how much they were before? 2.5% extra? 

As I mention before, I'm ignorant (or not as clever as you, being here for 3years with no questions) and trying to make things clear for myself and other ignorants like me.
(09-10-2016, 18:04)laura20 Wrote: it should be- 36% admin and 5% directcam facility fee i think? x

Hi, this one is for auto dailypay.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-10-2016, 20:59)admin Wrote: Hi all, latest update:

"UPDATE - We have been asked to submit our UK Bank payments to the new processing company.  This means that they can no longer be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo.  It is our belief that these payments will be effected over the course of Thursday and Friday.  Update to follow mid-morning Thursday."

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Nearly at the finishing line folks.

Hey admin, does that mean our outstanding payments will make the bank any time soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind regards Bsx
(09-10-2016, 17:53)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hi
Would like to know if I payed any fee on my transfer on Monday as the amount transfered to my bank account doesn't match the credit request on Aw? Thank you.

Hi, alot of posts in here but hopefully this covers it all.

Normal member on AW pays -36% when cashing out, a payout on request member or weekly member pays -33.5%, so its more than free, you are being paid extra. When you join we remove the VAT show AW only ever shows -30% on the transfers now so thats where you will see a difference.

We are the only group to pay more to members than what AW does.

For people who have registered the VAT themselves via reverse charge mechanism, as that wont work anymore shortly then they also will be charged -36% on AW and we;ll still be paying out at a -33.5% rate for payout on request and weekly members.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
(10-10-2016, 11:30)blue-satin Wrote:

"UPDATE - We have been asked to submit our UK Bank payments to the new processing company.  This means that they can no longer be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo.  It is our belief that these payments will be effected over the course of Thursday and Friday.  Update to follow mid-morning Thursday."

Hey admin,  does that mean our outstanding payments will make the bank any time soon.
Kind regards Bsx

This week hopefully? Big Grin

xx
(10-10-2016, 11:30)blue-satin Wrote:

Hey admin,  does that mean our outstanding payments will make the bank any time soon.
Kind regards Bsx

Hi, if its the pending transfers from AW I would guess today, tomorrow or Wed at this point, if its funds from us on your balance then they will be paid shortly too.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Are the funds back to  flowing into accounts  already do you know  ?will we resume to norm payouts I refer to us members of daily pay ?
Hi, nothing received yet no sorry.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,676 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell